Head Coach Firing/Hiring/Interview Rumors

Broncofan

I like this a lot for the Bills and Brady.  Bills get a young, respected coach who can continue to work closely with Josh Allen.  While Allen is already great, there's still some consistency issues he can work on that hopefully Brady can help with.  For Brady, this gives him an opportunity to sit back, learn, and grow at the NFL level.  There were bigger issues than him when he was here, but at the end of the day, he wasn't perfect either.  Needs to learn the game and be able to expand his pass concepts.  Just struggled to adjust to the different type of looks and became too predictable.

And Ken Dorsey has a VERY good chance of becoming an NFL HC if the Bills have a strong season offensively.  Teams are loving the QBs-turned-OCs guys and he's got a lot of experience between his Carolina and Buffalo days.  If that happens, then Brady gets to become the OC of a team with an elite QB and that will be a great chance for him to show he's learned and become an HC candidate too.  

Edited by iknowcool
  • Like 7

6 hours ago, vikesfan89 said:

And Frazier before Zimmer. 

The Vikes finalists included Graham, Ryans and Morris. Three black defensive minded coaches. Ryans declined a second interview so that’s on him for not being ready for the role. I can respect that. I don’t know where their head is at in regards to who they would hire if Harbaugh falls through, I’d assume that O’Connell would be the guy. Again, an offensive coach.

54 minutes ago, vikingsrule said:

The Vikes finalists included Graham, Ryans and Morris. Three black defensive minded coaches. Ryans declined a second interview so that’s on him for not being ready for the role. I can respect that. I don’t know where their head is at in regards to who they would hire if Harbaugh falls through, I’d assume that O’Connell would be the guy. Again, an offensive coach.

I think O'Connell would be the next man up

2 hours ago, iknowcool said:

I like this a lot for the Bills and Brady.  Bills get a young, respected coach who can continue to work closely with Josh Allen.  While Allen is already great, there's still some consistency issues he can work on that hopefully Brady can help with.  For Brady, this gives him an opportunity to sit back, learn, and grow at the NFL level.  There were bigger issues than him when he was here, but at the end of the day, he wasn't perfect either.  Needs to learn the game and be able to expand his pass concepts.  Just struggled to adjust to the different type of looks and became too predictable.

And Ken Dorsey has a VERY good chance of becoming an NFL HC if the Bills have a strong season offensively.  Teams are loving the QBs-turned-OCs guys and he's got a lot of experience between his Carolina and Buffalo days.  If that happens, then Brady gets to become the OC of a team with an elite QB and that will be a great chance for him to show he's learned and become an HC candidate too.  

He probably could have been an OC somewhere. Good for him wanting to slow it down and learn. Can’t go wrong with being a top 5 QBs qb coach. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, CBears019 said:

Just don’t do it detroit.  Just no.  Even from a divisional rival, don’t.

Meh, Nagy flamed out as a HC but he was a pretty highly viewed offensive mind. Some guys just aren’t made out to be a HC. Taking all those responsibilities away and focusing on one thing will probably help.

3 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Meh, Nagy flamed out as a HC but he was a pretty highly viewed offensive mind. Some guys just aren’t made out to be a HC. Taking all those responsibilities away and focusing on one thing will probably help.

Yeah but even on offense the Bears were trash. Their scheme was trash, playcalling was trash. It was all trash.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CBears019 said:

Just don’t do it detroit.  Just no.  Even from a divisional rival, don’t.

"Nagy was successful as OC for the chiefs" 

The amount of weight this holds when you are OC to Andy Reid...

GIF students arbeit travail - animated GIF on GIFER