Head Coach Firing/Hiring/Interview Rumors

Broncofan

6 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

But what are you seeing unfold? Are there actual examples of seeing what you’re talking about or reading?

Just confusing as to what makes you think Byron is just a figurehead of an OC and does nothing. From all the reporting coming from the team/national people around the league I’ve yet to see anything like that. A lot of young OCs come up under a bright offensive mind to help develop them/take on their philosophies. That’s why you always hear about coaching trees.

Just the numerous slow starts on offense

The lack of creativity 

The over reliance on Brady to figure it out

Maybe he will be a good HC that hires good ppl around him and does a good job of managing the team but imo he is not a brilliant/creative offensive mind that will thrive on out-scheming the opponents

7 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

Just the numerous slow starts on offense

The lack of creativity 

The over reliance on Brady to figure it out

Maybe he will be a good HC that hires good ppl around him and does a good job of managing the team but imo he is not a brilliant/creative offensive mind that will thrive on out-scheming the opponents

So wouldn’t that be on Arians if you think Leftwich isn’t doing anything?

Either way, what you’re talking about isn’t a huge worry for me. As I said on a different page the whole fans/playcalling ordeal will be a gripe forever.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

It's just difficult to really give you anything else 

It's just how I feel from seeing things unfold throughout the last few years

Usually when ppl are interviewing,  all you will hear is all thr "good" things

When I think of one of the brighter offensive minds in today's NFL I think of Daboll, Shanahan,  McVay

imo I think Bienemy is more deserving than Leftwich, at least that offense IS creative 

The Bucs offense isn't all that creative

I get why people think Bienemy deserves a chance at a HC gig but if I were a team I wouldn't even risk it. Put aside the fact that Andy Reid really runs the show, his past is way too sketchy for me. I could easily see things spiralling out of control in an Urban Meyer-esque way if whatever team he goes to has an awful 4 win season and the knives start to come out.

Not only do you have to worry about things coming up from his past if things go south, but I can also see players immediately tuning him as well. How can he tell a bunch of rich men in their early 20s to behave when he himself didn't? 

29 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

Culley did a phenomenal job given the circumstances and now this....

ET and I both live in the Houston Market

We watch the games and listen to 610 (Texans owned but objective radio station)

We both heard Culley speak often.

In no way did he even do a passable job as an NFL head coach.

He was no better than 30th of 32 guys this year.

He was 2-0 against the 32nd guy. (even if Bevel coached for game 2 it was still a Meyer team)

I'm pretty sure he's the only 2020 coach to decline a penalty after a 3rd down play and then punt.

He was a patsy set up for failure and he assisted in the failure.

No one in Houston is crying for him and he walks with 22 million after playing his role.

Edited by SkippyX

1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Doesn't Hollywood tell is that the quickest way to do this is to send him to prison so he can bed in as a player/coach to a loveable team of convicts?  I mean, it is Texas; they've got prisons to spare.

Edited by Dr LBC