Head Coach Firing/Hiring/Interview Rumors

Broncofan

2 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

i hope not 

i like the talent the Jags have and imo Leftwich will waste it

some other Bucs fans disagree with me , but I am of the opinion that Lefty is nothing but a clipboard holder while the Goat delivers BAs offense

I mean do you have anything backing that up? Legitimately all reporting has indicated the exact opposite.

Hes been viewed in a high light since his days in PIT on the coaching front. Had the offense in TB putting up massive numbers with Winston not being able to see in his first season there. Arians reportedly hasn’t been involved in offensive meetings in years per Byron.

Just seems like most fans hate their coordinators. The offense he runs/would bring from Arians would be picture perfect for Lawrence.

2 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

I mean do you have anything backing that up? Legitimately all reporting has indicated the exact opposite.

Hes been viewed in a high light since his days in PIT on the coaching front. Had the offense in TB putting up massive numbers with Winston not being able to see in his first season there. Arians reportedly hasn’t been involved in offensive meetings in years per Byron.

Just seems like most fans hate their coordinators. The offense he runs/would bring from Arians would be picture perfect for Lawrence.

i know whats been said

just my gut

i can remember 1 specific time where a play got called in and the camera catches Brady going "wtf no we aren't running that play"

i just dont think he is a creative mind at all offensively

i could be wrong

7 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

i know whats been said

just my gut

i can remember 1 specific time where a play got called in and the camera catches Brady going "wtf no we aren't running that play"

i could be wrong

Fair enough.

Pretty hard to know how any of these guys will do in the HC role. More so just the info I can gather/success as a coordinator you can really take from. Even then, none of that means they’ll be a good/bad HC. Whole different type of role it is.

17 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

i know whats been said

just my gut

i could be wrong

If Leftwich has someone calling plays instead, and concentrate on being CEO, it could work.

2 hours ago, iknowcool said:

Matt Rhule trolling the Panthers at this point, surely.

The other alternative is Jay Gruden.

How many coaches have been on the hotseat, failed to hire a good staff because of that, and then turn it around? Feels like most if not all head coaches in that situation just flame out the next year. 

Panthers should move on from Rhule.  Likely just delaying the inevitable at this point 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, .Buzz said:

This is almost universally true. I remember Patriots fans used to trash McDaniels and I was like these people are lunatics. And even though I know this I will still swear Roman and Martindale are terrible.

Edited by DontTazeMeBro