Head Coach Firing/Hiring/Interview Rumors

Broncofan

Pederson made the playoffs in 2017, 18, and 19.

His 2020 team was a MASH unit and Wentz went Colonel Kurtz with Hero Ball.

Wentz stopped speaking to him for something like a 6 week period.

The Eagles won the SB in 2017 in part for coaching reasons like going 20 for 29 on 4th downs (3 for 3 in the SB)

I'm high on Leftwich and Ryans but there are worse things than having Doug Pederson as your coach.

• Like 5

Pete Carmichael was a hot name for HC jobs for a long time, at least on the forum. He interviewed with the Packers in 2019.

Jameis' great start to his season, Taysom somehow being a servicable backup, and Trevor Siemian playing the best ball of his career (lol) with Mark Ingram at RB, Marquez Callaway and Trequan Smith at WR and Adam Trautman at TE. No weapons at all and Siemian was still in the best position he's been in his entire career. He didn't get wins, but IMO he was a better option than Taysom.

Taysom, Jameis and Kamara all going down for extended time probably cost Pete a shot at interviewing for another HC job any time soon, the offense took several weeks off.

6 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

idk about you but between a candidate who doesnt give a rival team two extra 3rd round picks and a candidate that does that i feel similarly about, i'm going with the former.

🤷‍♂️

If you are not going to hire the best GM you can because of two comp 3rd rounders for a rival team, then you are not a very good owner 

• Like 1