Head Coach Firing/Hiring/Interview Rumors

Broncofan

8 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Yes I am. Flores and Watson love each other, the Giants have two top 10 picks, if they want to make a move for Watson they can offer the best package by far.

Nah, no chance Watson happens. Giants organisation cares too much about its image. They shipped Odell out of town in part due to the supposed ‘negative attention’ he brought in which in the grand scheme of things was really minor, let alone if you compare it to Watson. Plus they were widely criticised for not taking action against a Kicker, yep a Kicker, who was accused of domestic abuse. This Watson thing ain’t happening. 

Giants should have their GM decision by the weekend. Are they the first domino to fall? I think if they want to stay competitive in the head coaching search and have all of the options available to them, with the way they are conducting their process, they need to be the first team to make a hire.

Then there is this:

Who do we think he is referencing? If you have time to listen to the podcast and he says who he is mentioning, let me know. 

2 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

Giants should have their GM decision by the weekend. Are they the first domino to fall? I think if they want to stay competitive in the head coaching search and have all of the options available to them, with the way they are conducting their process, they need to be the first team to make a hire.

Then there is this:

Who do we think he is referencing? If you have time to listen to the podcast and he says who he is mentioning, let me know. 

I tend not to pay attention to tannebaum, to be honest