Week 16: Rams (9-4) at VIKINGS (7-7)

swede700

The only two players of significance on the COVID list are.....

Our starting and backup LTs

Our backup is good - he's been on the list for 8 days or so and he's vaxed so hoping he's cleared in time.

If not, this could be a big turning point since the Vikings have such a strong pass rush

On 12/24/2021 at 11:17 AM, SteelKing728 said:

Being unvaccinated does not make you a "pea brain", especially if you're allergic to it. That's the sort of low quality takes you see on big social media, not here. I say that as someone who is vaccinated. That's all I'll say and don't want to divert the thread any further.

I hope Cook gets better soon and can help our team in any way that he can.

Ah yes, I too am allergic to.... 1,2-distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine ? There are some awful takes in this thread, to say the least. 

Anyway, Andrew Whitworth is out tomorrow, which is huge. We need Wonnum to step up again and build off of his 3 sack game against the Bears. However, it doesn't matter who is or is not playing on the Rams as long as Aaron Donald is playing for them. I fear that Donald will put up a historic day tomorrow going against Udoh, but hopefully the coaches can game plan around him some way, even though Kubiak has shown that he is completely inept at times.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

Lol I think the Vikings have made you lower your standards of a convincing win.  If take it though.

Obviously it depends how and when those points were scored on if it's convincing

you are right but the Vikings are always in 1 score games.😂