RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Raaaaaaaaaaaaaidddddduhhhhhsssss
    • Damn Dirty Donkeys
    • I just hope everyone enjoys themselves

Just now, jpaulthe1st said:

I’ve noticed you bring this same point up repeatedly. What point are you trying to make? That Bradley should be retained? That our offense sucks? If so, Who do you fault for the offensive struggles? 

I mentioned this probably about a month ago but basically what I've always noticed is that what fans do is when the team is losing everything is the problem rather than what the problem actually is. For example last year the defense was giving up like 30 points a game and everybody agreed on that at first until the blame shifted from if cars score enough points or Gruden called better plays then we would somehow win more.

I think the defense is this year's version of that: where the offense isn't putting up any kind of points and turning the ball over repeatedly while the defense is holding the other team to less than 20 points and then when the Raiders lose everyone agrees that the off is bad and then eventually the Blame shift to the defense not being that good. 

thats my point. Just wanted to repeat it when the Raiders actually won the game so you could see that even when they win the game the office isn't scoring enough points. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jeremy408 said:

I mentioned this probably about a month ago but basically what I've always noticed is that what fans do is when the team is losing everything is the problem rather than what the problem actually is. For example last year the defense was giving up like 30 points a game and everybody agreed on that at first until the blame shifted from if cars score enough points or Gruden called better plays then we would somehow win more.

I think the defense is this year's version of that: where the offense isn't putting up any kind of points and turning the ball over repeatedly while the defense is holding the other team to less than 20 points and then when the Raiders lose everyone agrees that the off is bad and then eventually the Blame shift to the defense not being that good. 

thats my point. Just wanted to repeat it when the Raiders actually won the game so you could see that even when they win the game the office isn't scoring enough points. 

Understood. Thanks for clarifying and I completely agree with you. 

• Like 1

Meh 2 game win streak in dec wearing my lucky Oakland raiders jacket last 2 games. 

fan in me says yay we’re over 500 in December

coach in me say the Offense is a mess and we barely beat the last team in our division with their backup qb 

josh manhood got questioned and he

took over the 2nd half

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Meh 2 game win streak in dec wearing my lucky Oakland raiders jacket last 2 games. 

fan in me says yay we’re over 500 in December

coach in me say the Offense is a mess and we barely beat the last team in our division with their backup qb 

josh manhood got questioned and he

took over the 2nd half

JUST WIN BABY

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

That was rookie Josh Jacobs today. Haven’t seen him play like that in a long time. 

Even if those lose to the Colts there is still a path to the playoffs for the Raiders where that Chargers game becomes winner goes to the playoffs 

He hit the holes and was decisive. His footwork was just dazzling. If he plays like this every week, he’ll be a long term guy here.

5 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

how was the interior line blocking? I dont recall? did they open holes for Jacobs for once?

Second half I thought they were good, there seemed to be a few holes though credit to Jacobs too, a couple times he bounced outside when needed. I thought James played pretty well again. Parker was poor again though I thought. It's always hard to judge an OL immediately after the match for me as I don't specifically watch them on a play by play basis, be interested to hear what others thought ..........