Who takes home the W?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Raaaaaaaaaaaaaidddddduhhhhhsssss
    • Damn Dirty Donkeys
    • I just hope everyone enjoys themselves

2 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

???????

You do realise we were without Waller, Edwards, Drake, Ingold, Incognito and Good and that was just on offence. Minus Mullen, Facyson, Hobbs, Hankins, Abram, Morrow on D. 

You can only beat what's in front of you and considering we were a team literally patched together it's a very good win IMO. Gus Bradley did a phenomenal job with the secondary......just superb.

Everybody else has injuries that affects them but not the Raiders. 

2 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

???????

You do realise we were without Waller, Edwards, Drake, Ingold, Incognito and Good and that was just on offence. Minus Mullen, Facyson, Hobbs, Hankins, Abram, Morrow on D. 

You can only beat what's in front of you and considering we were a team literally patched together it's a very good win IMO. Gus Bradley did a phenomenal job with the secondary......just superb.

if we make the playoffs, we will retain the same coaches. do you think Rich is good enough for a super bowl run???

2 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

if we make the playoffs, we will retain the same coaches. do you think Rich is good enough for a super bowl run???

I seriously doubt we keep the same coaches even with a playoff game, UNLESS we win it. If we make it and get trounced I'd see little reason to use that as a positive

Just now, Dodo said:

I seriously doubt we keep the same coaches even with a playoff game, UNLESS we win it. If we make it and get trounced I'd see little reason to use that as a positive

if we win it.. we can win 1 game and id be ok haha. 

1 minute ago, Dodo said:

I honestly don't know what mark will do if we make the playoffs. I assume colts will demolished those hopes next week though. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Humble_Beast said:

What, you mean next year if we retain coaches? This year we're simply too banged up even if we make playoffs to do much unless we have a huge surprise in us.

I suppose if we can get lucky with a few FA additions and draft picks and get a big time WR, bolster the OL and add some depth to the DBs and get an impact, top notch DT then I think the team could be a danger to have a playoff run.

I like Bisaccia from a personal standpoint and it seems the team is playing hard for him, albeit with many mistakes. I can put some of that down to missing key players but I also think Bisaccia is not a great innovator, unlikely to be able to out coach an experienced HC like Reed or Tomlin or Harbaugh with strategy and relies upon his OC and DC. I like Bradley but have doubts over whether Olsen can really get the best of the O. I think we could potentially make a run but it'd be more down to getting really good talent than out coaching the other team. Like I say, I like Bisaccia but the coordinators have to be on point.

57 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

What, you mean next year if we retain coaches? This year we're simply too banged up even if we make playoffs to do much unless we have a huge surprise in us.

I suppose if we can get lucky with a few FA additions and draft picks and get a big time WR, bolster the OL and add some depth to the DBs and get an impact, top notch DT then I think the team could be a danger to have a playoff run.

I like Bisaccia from a personal standpoint and it seems the team is playing hard for him, albeit with many mistakes. I can put some of that down to missing key players but I also think Bisaccia is not a great innovator, unlikely to be able to out coach an experienced HC like Reed or Tomlin or Harbaugh with strategy and relies upon his OC and DC. I like Bradley but have doubts over whether Olsen can really get the best of the O. I think we could potentially make a run but it'd be more down to getting really good talent than out coaching the other team. Like I say, I like Bisaccia but the coordinators have to be on point.

I actually think we have one of the better young teams in the league. But we do have some flaws 

• GM is iffy. too many busts we need one. with all our capital, we could have a dynasty 
  • head coach- sure they play hard for him, but we need an offensive genius 
  • WR and OL - units suck, need to rebuild 
  • DT- need a stud DT

less needs 

• S
  • overall depth 
  • another LB