Week 17 General Discussion Thread

NYRaider

Just now, BullsandBroncos said:

Where's yours? Every time Mahomes scrambles they hold like no tomorrow. Every time they played us this year and last year. Most of the prime time games this year. Happens so often the refs don't call it as much as they should.

When you make a claim, you are the one who bears the burden of proof. This is a really basic logical fallacy you're trying to use. You say the Chiefs get away with holds, it's on you to prove as much, not on others to disprove your claim. Otherwise, anyone can say anything. You can say the Chiefs get away with holds, and I can just say no, Denver gets away with far more, and both of those claims are then equally useless.

1 minute ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Where's yours? Every time Mahomes scrambles they hold like no tomorrow. Every time they played us this year and last year. Most of the prime time games this year. Happens so often the refs don't call it as much as they should.

"Every time." Should tell you all you need to about your stance

1 minute ago, Calamity_Cometh said:

He's got 55 minutes left to crash and burn. I'll take the field on this one.

He's got to make the Panthers think that fully guaranteed 19 million next year isn't money being thrown away 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Looking good so far. 

We've had good opening drives.  We do well on those.

But as per usual only gets us 3 points and we almost certainly won't move the ball the rest of the game.  A Darnold-led offense hasn't scored a TD in 17 quarters IIRC.  

I'm so checked out on this team like I've never been before.  We have no hope.

Edited by iknowcool

1 minute ago, Jakuvious said:

When you make a claim, you are the one who bears the burden of proof. This is a really basic logical fallacy you're trying to use. You say the Chiefs get away with holds, it's on you to prove as much, not on others to disprove your claim. Otherwise, anyone can say anything. You can say the Chiefs get away with holds, and I can just say no, Denver gets away with far more, and both of those claims are then equally useless.

Ahhh so I guess when I claim that Drew Lock is worthless and isn't even fit for the practice squad i can't claim that either 

8 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

I mean, Burrow himself said they got some lucky calls in his post game interview. They literally missed two false starts (called one of them on KC instead, the second was on 3rd and 1), extended the game twice when Cincy was stopped on 4th down, called a holding to reverse a TD at the end of the first half, called a phantom DPI when the Bengals were stopped on third and long, called unnecessary roughness on Chase getting tackled in bounds...

Last one they called a horse collar, and Sneed never grabbed the collar.🤦‍♂️