Week 17 General Discussion Thread

NYRaider

4 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Where's yours? Every time Mahomes scrambles they hold like no tomorrow. Every time they played us this year and last year. Most of the prime time games this year. Happens so often the refs don't call it as much as they should.

Huh,  weird then that when Mahomes gets outside the pocket hes normally being chased by 3-4 defenders outside the pocket like hes Kobe.(like the left handed third down pass on Von Miller 2018)

Youd think if Chiefs were holding that wouldnt happen ever.

1 minute ago, Jakuvious said:

Fun fact I learned....2 minutes ago. Bengals have the most favorable penalty count in the NFL this year.  Now at +44.

Makes sense to me. Combined with Burrow laughing about the lucky calls, sounds like a guy whos used to it

I seriously think he has mental health issues and he need to seek therapy. He is so talented to be like this. He should be thankful that the Steelers put up with this for all these years bc the Raiders, Pats, and now the Bucs have told him he has to go. He should be thankful that Brady wanted him bc his actions no team will put up with his crap. You just dont do this in the middle of a game what he did to the Bucs. Especially since Brady has his back and is the reason he had a job after the Raiders let him go. 

ok i gotta know why the hell was this not considered a TD for the Falcons?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnMWh2CIz0Y&t=797s

Play starts at 13:11 or so

They said Ryan gave himself up and took the TD away. The dude literally dove into the endzone with no one touching him. 

Bills played better than us today but Refs for sure hosed us on a few calls that could have given us a good chance to win that game.

Edited by FalconFan13

Just now, EvilenFroggen said:

It reminds me of the Clausen season.  Now, I've got a career and a family so I've got other things to focus on.

Right.  I used to not even be able to tolerate missing a Panthers game.  Even during the Clausen season, as bad as that was, we had the No. 1 pick to look forward to (which we thought was going to be Luck).

But right now, this is just a bad and sad product.  I think the only team that has been worse over the last 2 and 1/2 months are the Jags.  And Jags have the No. 1 pick and Trevor Lawrence to look forward to.

• Like 1

Just now, stl4life07 said:

I seriously think he has mental health issues and he need to seek therapy. He is so talented to be like this. He should be thankful that the Steelers put up with this for all these years bc the Raiders, Pats, and now the Bucs have told him he has to go. He should be thankful that Brady wanted him bc his actions no team will put up with his crap. You just dont do this in the middle of a game what he did to the Bucs. Especially since Brady has his back and is the reason he had a job after the Raiders let him go. 

Hard to say how much therapy can accomplish if he's suffering from CTE, but yeah. He needs to get out of the spotlight and at least attempt to fix his head. 

• Like 1