BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

Daniel has informed me that he is dropping out as this isn’t quite what he expected. 

I will write gameplans for Gotham for the rest of the year and I won’t complain or take a break or quit. I’ll do my best to look for a suitable co owner and would appreciate help in that regards. 

I will try to vote. Honestly the reading of plans and voting is the hardest part for me because I haven’t been watching games this year and the research takes forever. My votes may end up being with very limited explanations. 

I will do my best to use waiver claims and continue to try to build the team as much as is currently possible. 

• Like 6

50 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Just replace me as an owner.

Sorry to see you go.  If you decide you want to revisit or join as a co-owner during the offseason, its much easier to get into the rhythm as opposed to being dropped in mid-season.

36 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Daniel has informed me that he is dropping out as this isn’t quite what he expected. 

I will write gameplans for Gotham for the rest of the year and I won’t complain or take a break or quit. I’ll do my best to look for a suitable co owner and would appreciate help in that regards. 

I will try to vote. Honestly the reading of plans and voting is the hardest part for me because I haven’t been watching games this year and the research takes forever. My votes may end up being with very limited explanations. 

I will do my best to use waiver claims and continue to try to build the team as much as is currently possible. 

Thanks for taking over gameplans.

We will help you find a co-owner this offseason.

I get that, and voting can be a pain.  Just give something on the close matchups.

I have no doubt you can build an excellent team.

• Like 3

@Scoundrel @Ragnarok @Jlash @Blue @MWil23 @MD4L @LAOJoe@Whicker @PR @RandyMossIsBoss@ny92mike @RuskieTitan @rackcs @EaglesPeteC @bcb1213 @RedGold @SirA1 @Pickle Rick

Alright so here it is, I would like everybody to vote on what at 2 games next week you want me to highlight In a write-up.

There is two Stipularions.

1. You cannot vote for your own team or that in which you CO own. 

2.  You have to vote on one game per block, I have separated all 8 games into the 2 blocks according to  How they are split for the people handling the posting of game day threads.

Block 1:

Camden @ Achorage

Cuba @ Singapore

Raleigh @ Rome

Ivory Coast @ Death Valley

Block 2:

Cancun @ Hungary

Greenland @ Lancaster

Seoul @ Gotham

Berlin @ Flint

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

@Scoundrel @Ragnarok @Jlash @Blue @MWil23 @MD4L @LAOJoe@Whicker @PR @RandyMossIsBoss@ny92mike @RuskieTitan @rackcs @EaglesPeteC @bcb1213 @RedGold @SirA1 @Pickle Rick

Alright so here it is, I would like everybody to vote on what at 2 games next week you want me to highlight In a write-up.

2.  You have to vote on one game per block, I have separated all 8 games into the 2 blocks according to  How they are split for the people handling the posting of game day threads.

Block 1:

Camden @ Achorage

Cuba @ Singapore

Raleigh @ Rome

Block 2:

Cancun @ Hungary

Greenland @ Lancaster

Seoul @ Gotham

Berlin @ Flint

Confused Gary Coleman GIF

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Block 1:

Camden @ Achorage

Cuba @ Singapore

Raleigh @ Rome

Block 2:

Cancun @ Hungary

Greenland @ Lancaster

Seoul @ Gotham

Berlin @ Flint

IC and DV

Seoul and Gotham

17 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Block 1:

Camden @ Achorage

Cuba @ Singapore

Raleigh @ Rome

Block 2:

Cancun @ Hungary

Greenland @ Lancaster

Seoul @ Gotham

Berlin @ Flint

Camden vs Anchorage is obvious.

Greenland vs Lancaster seems like an elimination game.

• Like 1