WFT to reveal new name on Feb 2

biggie.

We better not get a Washington Redhawks team when we already have a Seattle Seahawks.

This might be trivial, but as somebody who lives in Washington a lot of young kids get messed up about there being a Washington team that is from the other Washington and if they both are hawks that's going to get extra annoying.

• Like 1

Washington Football Team Reportedly Has New Name Narrowed Down To These  Four Options (PICS)

Trayton Miller on Twitter: "Excited to unveil my concepts for the  #RedskinsRebrand contest at @sportslogosnet. Combining circular design of  the old logo, the stars and stripes from the DC flag, and the

Cardboard Hogs by Rob Hopkins on Dribbble

Cant for the life of me understand why they wouldn't go with Hogs or Redhogs or Wild Boars or something of that ilk.

It's clearly the best combo of team history/cool logo potential/uniqueness compared to other teams.

Edited by Ray Reed
  • Like 10

15 minutes ago, scar988 said:

I get the Virginia athletics site

Also, maybe the day they are announcing it is a clue. Ground HOG day? 

Well, then they must be naming the team after me, and I am not even a fan of the team. That is my birthday. The Washington Shams. Sounds good to me.