Divisional Round: 49ers @ Packers: Postgame - Packers lose 13-10, season ends due to worst STs in history!

FAH1223

Anxiety Meter  

84 members have voted

1. 1. You nervous?

8 minutes ago, StatKing said:

I thought we were a Super Bowl caliber team the last 3 years. This game changed my mind. At some point we have to accept our team for what it is. A great regular season team that doesn't have the overall talent to get over the hump. 

I see them more as a team like the Chargers under Schottenheimer. The talent to do it, but just finding new hilarious ways to fail.

Edited by Striker
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, NFLGURU said:

So what is it we are doing if Rodgers comes back with a skeleton team?  Another first playoff game exit IF WE MAKE IT?

Is next year a nostalgic final season of Rodgers goodbye tour??   

Why bother?  Does anyone really want to see a half interested Aaron Rodgers next season in Green Bay?

It would be like watching 2004 with Favre.

1 minute ago, NFLGURU said:

So what is it we are doing if Rodgers comes back with a skeleton team?  Another first playoff game exit IF WE MAKE IT?

Why bother?  Does anyone really want to see a half interested Aaron Rodgers next season in Green Bay?

That would be awful.  Now is the time when we can actually make the move and still get some top picks/players for him.  We tried for the all in this year and it was a spectacular failure.  End of the road!

• Like 1

I just made the massive mistake of watching the full NFL Game highlights and holy **** did this team blow this game.

#1 - Fumble when up 7-0 and could seize a huge lead with a score early on after being up 7-0

#2 - Still think the 49ers receiver caught and fumbled that ball on the next play.  I mean how is that not a catch, he has hte ball and is tucking it.  Hate the 2 step rule.

#3 - Aaron Jones huge catch but seems like he slows up instead of just running down the sidelines to the end zone (not sure if he gets in or not)

#4 - Blocked FG before half

#5 - Packers up 7-3 in the red zone with a chance to go up 14-3 and seize the game and have a penalty.

#6 - Opportunity to run clock after a stop on 4th down but get no where.

#7 - On 3rd down where Rodgers is sacked after 4th down stop, he has a wide open TE he could dump it off to for a first down.

#8 - Blocked punt for touchdown

#9 - 3 and out where Rodgers misses a wide open Lazard and forces to Davante on 3rd down

#10 - Jaire Alexanders absolute terrible attempt at a tackle on 3rd down to keep 49ers at a long FG decision.  Go watch the play.

10 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

man JA really flubbed that tackle on the deebo run

Re-watching that play, why does it look like none of the Packers DBs are trying to tackle?  Your season is on the line and all of them look like they are just trying to look busy.  It really is so messed up if you re-watch that play from an effort perspective.

12 minutes ago, NFLGURU said:

Rodgers went into this season calling it the last dance for a reason.  He was very aware of GB's cap situation for 2022 when he had that 2023 year voided from his contract.  Moving on after this season has been Rodgers end game from the moment the off season drama started.

• Like 1

Just now, Jaire_Island said:

And coming to play calling I am starting to doubt MILF play calling. 

Where is that play calling duding his year 1?

I’ll admit that this is unfair of me because I have no knowledge of it and MLF will take the blame anyway, but I think that’s AR12 too. This game looked like a late McCarthy “eff it I’ll do what I want to do” game where 12 just locks into his guy or takes a sack. Several times he tried to escape and run but it’s not 2015 anymore

1 minute ago, Jaire_Island said:

And coming to play calling I am starting to doubt MILF play calling. 

Where is that play calling duding his year 1?

Yeah, where are all the jet sweep motions, and plays building off of other plays?  How did it all just devolve into what we saw tonight?  I just don’t get it. 

• Like 2