Divisional Round: 49ers @ Packers: Postgame - Packers lose 13-10, season ends due to worst STs in history!

FAH1223

Anxiety Meter  

84 members have voted

1. 1. You nervous?

It is time. I feel a different feeling this year with this team. I'm not afraid of any team that's still in the playoffs and I truly feel like this team has what it takes to hoist the Lombardi. Just gotta get it done. LETS GO!

• Like 3

I'm man enough to admit I'm a coward. Not feeling good about this. I go back and forth. I don't see the Packers D containing let alone shutting down 49'ers running game--the Packers are going to have to score early and often to get 49'ers to play catch up (passing more). Similar to the biggest reason the Packers beat the Rams but lost to the Bucs last playoffs, I think the biggest key is simply the Packers Oline winning, or at very least coming to a draw, in pass protect.  Bosa is going. Bak may not be playing. MVS is out, along with his field stretching. But Billy Turner is back. Cobb being back is big in terms of giving Rodgers a safety outlet. So, to me, it comes down to the trenches, as so often is the case in the playoffs. If the Packers OLine can give Rodgers enough time (a big "if"), I think the Packers win, albeit in a very close contest. I'll go Packers 23 49'ers 21.

Having said that, I'm a crow-eating idiot who bought into the Dallas hype, so take what I say with a grain of salt. :)