NFC

Cardinals at Rams
49ers at Cowboys
Eagles at Buccaneers

Rams at Bucs

Niners at Packers

Rams at Packers

SB = Chiefs vs Packers

These playoffs are going to hinge on three players. Those players are Henry, Stafford, and Allen. If Henry is back healthy or close to it thd Titans could get to at least the AFCCG. If Stafford plays like we know he is capable of playing. Like we saw from him the first half of the season, the Rams are going to the Superbowl. At minimum the NFCCG. If Allen plays like he is capable of playing I’m booking the Bills in the Superbowl from the AFC bc I think they are that great when Allen is playing at the top of his game. We will see it not this week but possibly next week all three of these things. I think Stafford and Allen will be great this week and win. Now can they follow it up next week with another great game to give their team a chance to win? We shall see. Henry will be back next week so we will see how he looks. If he doesn’t look good the Titans could be one and done. If he looks good if not great then AFC better watch out for the Titans.

I do have the Chiefs and Packers in the Superbowl bc the AFC is wide open but I do trust the Chiefs bc I don’t know if Henry is going to be back to being himself and I don’t know if Allen is going to be his best consistently throughout the playoffs. The Packers are getting healthy and have the bye and home field. I think the Niners could give the a scare if the face them in the divisional round but they don’t have the full firepower this season to outlast ARod. The Rams own the Cards and they matchup well against the Bucs so they can get to the NFCCG if it’s their path. Then it’s going to come down to Stafford being great at Lambeau plus the Rams safeties are banged up. Going to be tough to go in that bad weather and beat the Packers unless they run the ball excellent and Stafford plays his best game of the season. He is capable but even still ARod can match that and still find a way to win.

Plus the Packers have to win even more so than the Rams. If ARod lose another NFCCG he will be (1-5), three straight and the last two being at home. Yes it would hurt if the Rams lose but at least people can say Stafford in Year 1 won 12 games for the first time, won a division title for the first time, and won 2 playoff games and made it to the conference championship game for the first time. Now next year the Rams get back Akers for a full season, get back Woods, maybe resign OBJ, Michel, and Von and Stafford in Year 2 in the system should be even more comfortable. So next season the Rams will be fine. If the Packers lose people will really start to look at ARod in a way as to why can’t he win NFCCG? 

I have the Packers beating the Chiefs. We finally get to see Mahomes v ARod and I think the Packers will show the world just how consistent they are. The Chiefs have been up and down on offense. Mahomes turns the ball over and they are no longer explosive like they used to be consistently. Plus to beat the Packers you have to run the ball on them and the Chiefs aren’t a great running team. It’s going to be a good game but the Packers will ultimately show why they are the best team and have been the best team for most of the season. If anyone can finally break the regular season MVP and win the Superbowl drought it’s ARod and I think he will do so this season.

Edited by stl4life07
  • Like 1

C stands for covering.... I honestly flip back and forth between DAL-SF this week, so I'll provide 2 scenarios for either, but same SB result....if you force me to choose, I guess I'll be a square and go Dallas lol.

Wild Card
Raiders at Bengals
Patriots at Bills
Steelers (C) at Chiefs
49ers at Cowboys
Eagles (C) at Buccaneers

Cardinals at Rams

The 2 games where I think an upset could occur are the 49ers & Eagles - the Steelers are 13-13.5 pt dogs, so just think it won't be that wide. 

Divisional
Bills at Chiefs
Bengals at Titans
Rams at Buccaneers
Cowboys at Packers

Conference
Bills at Titans
Rams at Cowboys

Super Bowl
Rams "at" Bills

SF wins Week 1

Wild Card
Raiders at Bengals
Patriots at Bills
Steelers (C) at Chiefs
49ers at Cowboys
Eagles (C) at Buccaneers

Cardinals at Rams

Divisional
Bills at Chiefs
Bengals at Titans
Rams at Buccaneers
49ers at Packers

Conference
Bills at Titans
49ers at Rams

Super Bowl
Rams "at" Bills

Wild Card Weekend

Raiders at Bengals - This one could go either way, but the Raiders are a scrappy bunch and pull out a close one.
Patriots at Bills - Bill Belichick has done an incredible job of rebuilding, but the Bills are just too much to handle.
Steelers at Chiefs - Patrick Mahomes kills Big Ben's dream of riding off into the sunset with a Lombardi trophy.

Cardinals at Rams - L.A. has too much talent and Matthew Stafford proves he can win in the playoffs.
49ers at Cowboys - This might be the best game of the whole playoffs.  Cowboys win in a shootout.
Eagles at Buccaneers - Philly's only chance is a surprise dose of Minshew Mania.  They don't play him, and it Hurts them.

Divisional Round

Raiders at Titans - The Raiders limit Derrick Henry in his return and find a way to win once again.
Bills at Chiefs - Could have been a shootout, but inclement weather slows down the offenses and Chiefs win at home.

Rams at Packers - The California team gets frozen in their tracks in the frozen tundra of Lambeau Field.
Cowboys at Bucaneers - The 'Boys have more firepower that even the GOAT can keep up with.

Conference Championship Games

Raiders at Chiefs - Raiders are a team of destiny this year and surprise everyone as they advance to the big game.

Cowboys at Packers - Mike McCarthy "pulls a Favre", as he comes back to Green Bay and schools his former team.

Super Bowl LVI

Cowboys vs. Raiders - The Cowboys are favored, but as we've seen many times over the years, the "best team" doesn't always win.  John Madden goes crazy, runs around the cloud, and gives Pat Sumerall, Al Davis, and Kenny Stabler a high five as they watch from heaven as the clock counts down to zero and the Raiders win the Super Bowl!

Edited by Uncle Buck
  • Like 1

Chiefs over Steelers

Pats over Bills

Bengals over Raiders

Bucs over Eagles

Cowboys over Niners

Cards over Rams

Titans over Pats

Chiefs over Bengals

Cards over Packers

Bucs over Cowboys

Titans over Chiefs

Cards over Bucs

Titans over Cards

Totally unbiased playoff prediction right there.

Playoff Predictions:

AFC:

Wildcard:

(5) Las Vegas Raiders at (4) Cincinnati Bengals

(6) New England Patriots at (3) Buffalo Bills

(7) Pittsburgh Steelers at (2) Kansas City Chiefs

NFC:

Wildcard:

(5) Arizona Cardinals at (4) Los Angeles Rams

(6) San Francisco 49ers at (3) Dallas Cowboys

(7) Philadelphia Eagles at (2) Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Divisional: