NFC Wildcard GDT: #6 San Francisco at #3 Dallas

Broncofan

Who wins today?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the winner!

2 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

I see a number of Eagles fans trash talking the Cowboys in here.  I'm not sure how you get to do that. 

To be fair, I am a WFT fan, have zero room to say anything, but the way that some fans acting like they got robbed is completely erroneous.

I am just a happy division rival that both teams got knocked out.

• Like 2

Just now, JiffyJag said:

Mccarthy should be fired for his team coming out both wildly unprepared to play and for playing extremely undisciplined

Moore orchestrated a top 5 offense on the year, doubt he gets fired over 1 play

Moore probably gets a promotion. Let's be honest, plenty of brilliant offensive minds make derpy calls at the worst time. McVay and Kyle Shanahan love doing it.

2 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

I see a number of Eagles fans trash talking the Cowboys in here.  I'm not sure how you get to do that. 

We weren't expected to beat the defending SB Champs at Home.

The Cowboys entire organization from the top down to the most die hard of fans thought, yet again. We Dem Boys! We're winning the SB.

25 years and counting.

1 minute ago, NinerFever said:

I hope so. That almost looked like it snapped his neck.

Thank god Warner was already jumping around, but still limping off the field a bit. Loosing one of them is hard but both?

the thing is, if it's a high ankle sprain, he shouldn't play next week because you can't put him in coverage. 

Just now, NinerFever said:

I hope so. That almost looked like it snapped his neck.

Thank god Warner was already jumping around, but still limping off the field a bit. Loosing one of them is hard but both?

The thing is those ankles don't start getting real sore till a couple hours after. I assume by tonight he is going to have some trouble. 

Has Bosa experienced concussions before? If it's his first I expect him to be back.