AFC Divisional GDT: (2) Chiefs vs (3) Bills

NYRaider

Who ya got?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Chiefs Kingdom
    • Bills Mafia

Just now, StatKing said:

Exactly. Those last 2 drives were all Josh Allen. That last TD he threw between 3 guys. Mahomes is amazing no doubt but having Kelce and Hill helps a lot

I can only imagine Allen with Kelce and Hill. That would be some scene.

1 minute ago, WheatieMan said:

Can’t you take a knee on the squib? What is that, one second off? And they’d have gotten it closer…

Frazier imploded by overplaying Hill on the second play.

Butker was shaky all night, but clutch man. Just outplayed em’.

Really depends on distance. You can squib it at 20 or 15 and they have more yardage to cover and in less time 

1 minute ago, StatKing said:

Exactly. Those last 2 drives were all Josh Allen. That last TD he threw between 3 guys. Mahomes is amazing no doubt but having Kelce and Hill helps a lot

Lol we have a very different thought on how that play shook out. It was a good throw, but Davis was (NFL) wide open. Chiefs couldn't cover anything

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, WheatieMan said:

Can’t you take a knee on the squib? What is that, one second off? And they’d have gotten it closer…

Frazier imploded by overplaying Hill on the second play.

Butker was shaky all night, but clutch man. Just outplayed em’.

Clock runs on the bounce and it usually takes a few ticks to really corral the flipping and bouncing football. Every second counts.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Malik said:

If you have a good kicker you can still kick it within 10 yards of the endzone and force them to run

Yes but you risk the ball going OB. They could have a foot on the boundary line and field the ball. It’s very difficult to pin that kick, but they could have tried it.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Enjoy your win my dude. Not trying to disparage, just saying my opinion. I always root for a NFC victory (unless NFC East Rival). 

I think you are right but LAR would have a shot. I really would not watch a game where Jimmy G tries to score 17 points.

Just now, FrantikRam said:

Lol we have a very different thought on how that play shook out. It was a good throw, but Davis was (NFL) wide open. Chiefs couldn't cover anything

That ball never got higher than chest level and he threw it flat footed. That throw was beyond amazing.