AFC Divisional GDT: (2) Chiefs vs (3) Bills

NYRaider

Who ya got?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Chiefs Kingdom
    • Bills Mafia

5 hours ago, BigTrav said:

By rank, KC defense ranks as a below average D on the season, and Buffalo haven't struggled to put points on average to below average defenses 

However, Buffalo has not played that many good offenses. If you look at them, the only offenses they've faced that rank better than 20th are The Patriots (x3)...rookie QB, Colts (in Buffalo and rain), Chiefs and Bucs. Everyone else is below 20th on offensive efficiency.

Basically, take the over.

Yeah, was looking at the QBs theyve faced since their bye week.

Tua

Lawrence

Macx2(including a game he threw 3 times)

Wilson x2

Wentz

Simian

Newton

Brady

Ryan

Murderers row of QBs right there if i ever saw one😂 Why cant the Chiefs ever have it this easy?

1 hour ago, Chiefer said:

Yeah, was looking at the QBs theyve faced since their bye week.

Tua

Lawrence

Macx2(including a game he threw 3 times)

Wilson x2

Wentz

Simian

Newton

Brady

Ryan

Murderers row of QBs right there if i ever saw one😂 Why cant the Chiefs ever have it this easy?

While I agree that isn't a scary group of QBs, since the Titans game other than Herbert and Burrow, who on the Chiefs schedule would scare you? While Carr may a few good moments he usually follows then with a WTF moment and when the Chiefs played the Prescott didn't have anyone to throw too. 

Both the Chiefs and the Bills are good, but they have also against teams and QBs that the only time you ever hear the mentioned with the word good it usually is proceeded with the word not.

8 hours ago, jofos said:

While I agree that isn't a scary group of QBs, since the Titans game other than Herbert and Burrow, who on the Chiefs schedule would scare you? While Carr may a few good moments he usually follows then with a WTF moment and when the Chiefs played the Prescott didn't have anyone to throw too. 

Both the Chiefs and the Bills are good, but they have also against teams and QBs that the only time you ever hear the mentioned with the word good it usually is proceeded with the word not.

Im not claiming the Chiefs Pass Defense is great though. Its decent but is susceptible to being beaten because theyre not very good at anything but press man coverage.

Seen several people toting the Bills Number one pass defense though. I know that includes a game with the Chiefs, so let’s see if they can pull it off again.

10 hours ago, jofos said:

The Cowboys were only missing Cooper against us. They had Lamb, Gallup, Wilson, Schultz, Elliott, and Pollard. The injuries in that game on Dallas's end were very overblown.

18 hours ago, WizeGuy said:

It's really incredible how the Titans are being overlooked. I assume people think Henry won't be 100%? Regardless, the Titans and the Bengals are absolutely good enough to beat the Chiefs and Bills. The Titans were the best team in the AFC before Henry went down. Having him back is huge.

I would say it has far more to do with Tannehill than anything else. Not that Tannehill is bad, but once you get to the post season, 75% have elite, like current or past MVP candidate caliber of QBs. Tannehill is very clearly the 7th best QB left in the post season, and not many are going to back that horse short of them having a 2000 Ravens or 2015 Broncos kind of defense, which they don't. And as great as Henry is, each year he has made the playoffs, he's eventually hit a wall in the form of a team that can shut him down, and then the Titans haven't had answers elsewhere. It's really hard to run over good football teams that know you're going to run. And they're one of two teams left that you're happy if you force them to pass.

The Titans have a good team, and they certainly can go all the way. It's just hard for the team with Tannehill to win three consecutive games against top level QBs.

10 hours ago, Jakuvious said:

The Cowboys were only missing Cooper against us. They had Lamb, Gallup, Wilson, Schultz, Elliott, and Pollard. The injuries in that game on Dallas's end were very overblown.

Again, I am not taking anything away from the Chiefs, but the Cowboys lost Lamb in the first half and he didn't play the second half. The Chiefs were already a better team than the Cowboys so being without their top two WRs was a real problem.