AFC Divisional GDT: (2) Chiefs vs (3) Bills

NYRaider

Who ya got?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Chiefs Kingdom
    • Bills Mafia

4 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

The only refs I'm scared of are Boger and Torbert. If we get either of them I'll be worried that someone is going to get hosed.

Boger got kicked out of the playoffs after Whistegate. So one less ref to worry about.

13 hours ago, The BILLievers said:

Funny you brought up the Bills loss to the Jags.  I'd be laughing if you think this is the same team as that.

But none the less I agree, you guys aren't the same team. If the Bills want to beat the Chiefs in the playoffs they're going to have to bring their best ball. I think they're ready for it but Sunday night we'll know.

You’re a different beast when you play the nasty Patriots, I’ll give you that

Man, we got some real HW match ups in the divisional round this season. These are conference championship caliber match ups.

Both teams were the preseason favorites to make it out of the AFC. Should be a good one! 

Rooting for Buffalo but think KC pulls it out.

KC 24

BUF 21

The Bills have to take the chance and get it done, honestly.

Best chance to win before your superstar QB makes a trillion dollars on the cap hit.

Both teams will realize that a couple years from now. 

I guess the Chiefs feel the same way before the Mahomes contract spike comes up but at least they already have won 1 Super Bowl. Bills are still waiting and their urgency needs to be at an all time high.

• Like 1

Well on paper Bills are a better team. But either one of these teams could walk in and win. I think the biggest difference between the two is the Bills pass defense is ranked 1st and Chiefs is ranked 27th. Everything else is pretty close statistically speaking. I think the Bills secondary will make just enough plays to get Bills the advantage. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

75%  betting on Buffalo, nationally nobody is really giving the Chiefs a chance… just how they like it😎

I count 25% of people giving the Chiefs a chance and a hell of a lot of people betting on the Bills +3 points.

Is predicting KC 23 Buffalo 21 Bills loss but cover really not giving the Chiefs a chance?

19 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

I count 25% of people giving the Chiefs a chance and a hell of a lot of people betting on the Bills +3 points.

Is predicting KC 23 Buffalo 21 Bills loss but cover really not giving the Chiefs a chance?

Was more talking poll results Here(chiefs fans probably account for at least 1/4 of the votes), Vegas usually doesnt go against Mahomes at home. But tons of money into Buffalo means some people think theyre gonna win, not just cover.

Pretty sure its down to -2 now because of the money pouring into Buffalo.

1 minute ago, Chiefer said:

Was more talking poll results Here(chiefs fans probably account for at least 1/4 of the votes), Vegas usually doesnt go against Mahomes at home. But tons of money into Buffalo means some people think theyre gonna win, not just cover.

Pretty sure its down to -2 now because of the money pouring into Buffalo.

seen 1.5 at a bunch of places now. So people do believe Buffalo has the better team. The Chiefs just have homefield.

Less than 3 point favorites in the divisional round are rare. The Bills are getting a ton of respect. However home favorites of less than 3 points in the divisional round are 10-5 in the Super Bowl era and we could be getting 2 of those games this weekend. So historically it's still more likely the home team wins. The homefield factor in all of this might get underrated.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SBLIII said:

that would make me nervous as a Bills fan.

But why? Out of superstition? 

I get the public money is on Buffalo but I don't get why people always say this lol, not a shot at you, but is it because they think the refs/Vegas will then help the Chiefs win?

I feel like most people out there think this game is a pick em', so I'm sure bettors jumped at getting +2.5 points. Now that the money is coming in on the Bills, it's +1.5. Wouldn't be shocked to see it get to a pick em before sunday night.