AFC Divisional GDT: (2) Chiefs vs (3) Bills

NYRaider

Who ya got?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Chiefs Kingdom
    • Bills Mafia

No clue what happens but the Bills seem to be loose aka not nervous, feeling themselves and confident. Josh Allen posted a IG story Friday night with some godfather clip. If they lose that game to the Pats he looks so dumb lol, but then has statically the best playoff game ever by a QB, in 0 degree weather vs the #2 defense. 

I will say the loss of Tre'Davious White is going to be felt in a game like this. If we had him I'd feel alot more confident but the way Hyde and Poyer have been playing, they help our CB's a ton.

Whatever the outcome is isn't going to shock me. The Chiefs are insane and have been big brother the past couple seasons.. That said, the way the playoffs are shaping up is like a story book for the Bills and their past demons LOL : 

Round 1 : the Patriots, who've dominated them forever. (W) 

Round 2 : the Chiefs, who've been their biggest comp. the last 3 seasons & kings of the AFC.

Round 3 : the Titans? who've beat the Bills the last two years on MNF.

SB : Tom Brady? who has owned the Bills his whole life.

I do think the winner of this game will represent the AFC in the superbowl but I've seen weirder things happen. 

• Like 1

Its going to be a coin toss. Last year I knew Bills werent on the same level as KC but this year it has felt different. Both teams have had their ups and downs this year but when you have guys like Mahomes and Allen anything can happen. Bills still got that chip on their shoulder from last year. I know Diggs will be looking at the famous pic from last year every day to get himself amped up for this game. It can be a revenge game whether it is from last years AFCCG for bills or this season for KC. I think this will be a discussion for many years to come. I know guys like Herbert and Burrow are in the mix but this feels like it can be a Manning Brady battle for the next several years. It comes down to who has the better d in this one.

• Like 1