NYRaider

Who ya got?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Chiefs Kingdom
    • Bills Mafia

4 minutes ago, WizeGuy said:

Allen's been money in the big games so far:

Same thing has occurred this year against KC, Tenn, TB, NE, etc...I'm thinking this is going to be a shootout because Mahomes is a freaking beast in these type of games, too.

how does he only have a 101 rating with that ratio?

6 minutes ago, Remember The Oilers said:

I am surprised that the Bills have won all their games by double digits. That is really impressive, and I think it tells us that the Bills are an elite upper echelon team. I don't understand some of their losses, and part of me would worry if they could squeeze out a tight wins

Part of me thinks it was them being bored in the regular season and just wanting to get back into the playoffs and start the "real" season. It doesn't seem like it but the Bills have made the playoffs 4 out of the last 5 years so maybe they were inconsistent this year partly because they weren't "on" every game. The Jags and Colts game come to mind. The other loses were all 1 score games and the Bucs/Titans/Patriots (1st matchup) games could've all easily gone buffalos way.  

Crazy to think all wins have been by double digits and all loses (outside of IND) were 1 score games lol. 

Edited by The BILLievers

6 minutes ago, Remember The Oilers said:

I am surprised that the Bills have won all their games by double digits. That is really impressive, and I think it tells us that the Bills are an elite upper echelon team. I don't understand some of their losses, and part of me would worry if they could squeeze out a tight wins

Also, they were 5-1 in 1 score games last year and 0-5 in 1 score games this year. 1 score games typically even out to about 50-50 so it's kinda just bad luck. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Remember The Oilers said:

It was a weird year in Buffalo. Like you said, all their wins, including a 12th last week were by double digits at least. But then 5 of the 6 losses were by less than a TD.

So they are either blowing teams out or barely losing. The 0-5 in one score games is worrisome.

24 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

It was a weird year in Buffalo. Like you said, all their wins, including a 12th last week were by double digits at least. But then 5 of the 6 losses were by less than a TD.

So they are either blowing teams out or barely losing. The 0-5 in one score games is worrisome.

could also mean Buffalo was a bit unlucky and this could reverse.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

I tend to lean the other way on this topic. To me it’s not worrisome that they are 0-5 in those games, especially when you watched the games as opposed to just looking at the final. Having all wins by double digits and all those one score losses tells me they are always in it to the end. I won’t say which two I think we should’ve won but any Bills fan will know what games I’m referring and this conversation probably isn’t a conversation.  #GOBILLS 

3 hours ago, WizeGuy said:

Allen's been money in the big games so far:

Same thing has occurred this year against KC, Tenn, TB, NE, etc...I'm thinking this is going to be a shootout because Mahomes is a freaking beast in these type of games, too.

Pretty sure he has a recieving TD as well

1 hour ago, The BILLievers said:

Part of me thinks it was them being bored in the regular season and just wanting to get back into the playoffs and start the "real" season. It doesn't seem like it but the Bills have made the playoffs 4 out of the last 5 years so maybe they were inconsistent this year partly because they weren't "on" every game. The Jags and Colts game come to mind. The other loses were all 1 score games and the Bucs/Titans/Patriots (1st matchup) games could've all easily gone buffalos way.  

Crazy to think all wins have been by double digits and all loses (outside of IND) were 1 score games lol. 

I think there is a lot of truth to this because I've seen the same issues with other teams. Is the 17th game that much of a factor?

It's not like Buffalo was the only inconsistent team. Basically, everyone but GB had issues

Edited by Remember The Oilers

1 hour ago, Kmart128 said:

Anyone else think its morally wrong for a player to go into someones house... throw a fit and break multiple items of theirs... get arrested spend night in jail... then be allowed to play Sunday? Thats kinda concerning.

He broke a vaccuum…😂 total value of items was 225$ so very minor damage to “multiple items”. Baby Mama Drama

worth monitoring though 

• Like 1