NFC Divisional GDT: (4) Rams at (2) Buccaneers

NYRaider

Who you got?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Winner

• Bucs
    • Rams

20 hours ago, incognito_man said:

Not me. I think the Bucs are more bearable.

Also not sure why Rams would rather play niners after last two GB games

Yea been thinking about it, and finally decided I'll be rooting for the Niners. I'm pretty sure Green Bay is the only team left in the NFC that's as talented and they play too well at home.

13 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

I think LA wins either way but if Jensen and Wirfs are both out I don’t even see how a Tampa win would be possible. That offense would be worse than what Brady had his last year in New England.

Never ever ever ever count out Tom Brady. I like the Rams chances but you just don’t bet against brady

• Like 1

11 hours ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

I think LA wins either way but if Jensen and Wirfs are both out I don’t even see how a Tampa win would be possible. That offense would be worse than what Brady had his last year in New England.

I think it's difficult for them but I would not be surprised if they won.

7 minutes ago, notthatbluestuff said:

Will Ramsey shadow Evans or do the Rams not really put him on those kinds of assignments as much anymore? 

he's no longer on those assignments anymore. We run more zone and if the injuries to our safeties, Ramsey roams alot to assist in coverage. Im sure he will line up with Evans and Gronk in certain scenarios, but he likely will not tail the entire game.

1 hour ago, notthatbluestuff said:

Will Ramsey shadow Evans or do the Rams not really put him on those kinds of assignments as much anymore? 

I know they haven't been letting Ramsey shadow recievers lately but imo they should have him shadow Evans 

If the Rams shutdown Evans it'll go a long way for them winning the game 

Not that I want them to win 😂 I'm just saying if I was them that's what I'd do

30 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

I know they haven't been letting Ramsey shadow recievers lately but imo they should have him shadow Evans 

If the Rams shutdown Evans it'll go a long way for them winning the game 

Not that I want them to win 😂 I'm just saying if I was them that's what I'd do

I think the other thought on Ramsey is if he can stay in the star role on early downs that helps the most in the run game and the quick passing attack to let the pass rush get home. Then put Ramsey on Evans on 3rd downs. Darious Williams has struggled against Evans physicality but I think the best plan is to let the pass rush feast and the best way to do that is Ramsey patrolling the middle of the field and not let Brady get the ball out in under 2 seconds.

16 hours ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

I don't think the Rams stand a single chance against Brady if I am being honest. The Bucs overall still have the better chance to win.

2 minutes ago, NeptunePenguins said:

I don't think the Rams stand a single chance against Brady if I am being honest. The Bucs overall still have the better chance to win.

I wish I had your confidence 

I think it'll be a dogfight , especially since Wirfs won't be 100%

Just hoping we can cause Stafford to make mistakes