2022 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

11 hours ago, roi34 said:

protect your QB. Williams can play G and T too

To be honest, I thought Eluemunor has looked pretty good to me, he might be a decent option and may even be our best option at RT.

Hopefully Leatherwood can improve but it looks like we may have to scheme to get the ball out quick, playaction, screens etc but that does kind of limit what you can do on offence. That would be really frustrating as we may genuinely have a great offensive coach now who can create a top notch offence. Maybe they’re waiting to see what they’ve got  before making a move but it does look a little concerning as I’d hate for our OLine again to prevent us from achieving our potential on offence.

13 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

To be honest, I thought Eluemunor has looked pretty good to me, he might be a decent option and may even be our best option at RT.

Hopefully Leatherwood can improve but it looks like we may have to scheme to get the ball out quick, playaction, screens etc but that does kind of limit what you can do on offence. That would be really frustrating as we may genuinely have a great offensive coach now who can create a top notch offence. Maybe they’re waiting to see what they’ve got  before making a move but it does look a little concerning as I’d hate for our OLine again to prevent us from achieving our potential on offence.

im ok with elumenor  if he rates at a 72 lol at this point

On 8/22/2022 at 10:02 AM, RaidersAreOne said:

Yes please. Former coaches on our staff and a major need makes too much sense. Wonder the price though.

I could be wrong but I thought he was trying to play RT in the pre-season and was going up against Bower.  Bower looked really good against him.

9 minutes ago, G said:

Harris or Tony Jefferson. Looks like a good time to have some cap space.  😃

Gimme Harris. 

Jefferson has just hardly played in like 4+ years. 

Not gonna happen, but wouldn't be mad about giving Preston Williams a call either. Big, long WR with some solid experience under his belt. Our WR room is pretty crowded, but he'd be a cheap and undeniable upgrade over many of them. 

15 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

If we keep 3 QBs, I am down to bring in Streveler. Looked very nice in the preseason and is a tank. Could handle all short yardage sneaks.

Yeah, I'd be down for Streveler or Coan. 

Streveler was a surprise cut- I thought they'd try and move White or something. 

Coan didn't look awful to me, Ellingher just totally owned the preseason. 

I think we probably roll with just Carr and Stidham though. Definitely need a PS QB though.