ET80

Who wins the AFC?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Cincinnati
    • Kansas City

1 minute ago, CP3MVP said:

the chiefs are the next dynasty thing was fun

Yeah, they said the same thing about Rodgers after his first Super Bowl and the Seahawks after they clobbered the Broncos...aside from Brady and BB the NFL playoffs are unpredictable as hell.

• Like 2

Just now, SkippyX said:

So its a weird tweet

The O-line was still a mess.

Burrow just escaped a certain sack 2 or 3 or 4 times. Great QB play. Bad O-line play.

His one year as a starter in Buffalo he never gave up a sack but he gave up the most pressures. Allen was the reason he didn’t give up a sack lol 

• Like 1

Just now, SkippyX said:

So its a weird tweet

The O-line was still a mess.

Burrow just escaped a certain sack 2 or 3 or 4 times. Great QB play. Bad O-line play.

Yeah, if Burrow doesn't outmuscle Chris Jones like 3 times, the OL easily could've sunk them today. Spain shouldn't be tweeting anything but thanks to Burrow doing a better job handling defensive tackles than Spain did.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jakuvious said:

Yeah, if Burrow doesn't outmuscle Chris Jones like 3 times, the OL easily could've sunk them today. Spain shouldn't be tweeting anything but thanks to Burrow doing a better job handling defensive tackles than Spain did.

This is gonna get overlooked in the analysis of the game. Burrow buying time and escaping the pocket was probably more valuable than any throw he made today. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

For the couple of people who posted about this. I have no problem with it. Common sense ruling there, to me.

My issue is that I don't see a difference between what he did and when a WR goes up catches the ball and goes to ground then leaves it there forgetting this isn't college. What makes one not giving himself up and this one is?

I'm not going to say KC was screwed or anything but I think they got that wrong and wouldn't say it was common sense.

Just now, Kip Smithers said:

This is gonna get overlooked in the analysis of the game. Burrow buying time and escaping the pocket was probably more valuable than any throw he made today. 

Absolutely. At least two of the sacks he broke out of were third downs, as well. He goes down on those plays, they don't win.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Broncofan said:

There are so many halftime takes that aren't aging too well right now.

You would think people would refrain from making comments like that so early after all the crazy stuff we've seen just the past 2 weeks...NFL football is pure unpredictable chaos (aside from Brady and BB) and I love it.