ET80

Who wins the AFC?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Cincinnati
    • Kansas City

2 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

wait 10 years and get back to us

I wish folks would quit saying this crap (the guy you responded to). I couldn't care less if Mahomes is the 1st 2nd or 10th as long as we get, hopefully, SB wins and at the end of his career leave the debate up to the barber shops

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Majority thought this would be a blowout by the Chiefs. Good job Bengals, way to prove everyone right. Probably not even gonna be favorites to win the North next year with a healthy Ravens squad. Steelers finally without noodle arm Ben as well? 

I mean….it’s not their fault?

3 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I don’t care about “skillset”, if that’s the case then Brady isn’t the GOAT with that horrendous logic. What matters is results. Rodgers just put up back to back MVP seasons with one of them being one the greatest seasons of all time. Saying they aren’t close is dumb as hell. 

Lol. Sure, call it “horrendous logic”. Totally fair to just be dismissive. I’m not here to debate Rodgers vs Mahomes, especially with how incredibly obsessed and enamored people are with Rodgers just because of his name. Gonna keep this on topic and watch a football game. Maybe I’ll post in the comparisons thread later if you really want a conversation.

Ive watched a ton of Rodgers, and my head isn’t solely shoved in the stat sheet. From what I’ve seen with my own eyes, it isn’t close. Ability matters. Mahomes can do everything Rodgers can and more. I couldn’t care less about Rodgers interception numbers… and that’s all he really has going for him by comparison.

• Like 1

Just now, BayRaider said:

Majority thought this would be a blowout by the Chiefs. Good job Bengals, way to prove everyone right. Probably not even gonna be favorites to win the North next year with a healthy Ravens squad. Steelers finally without noodle arm Ben as well? 

Theyve been down a lot to the Chiefs before, this is nothing new for them.

Im certainly still not gonna forget week 17

• Like 1

Just now, Chiefs_5627 said:

I wish folks would quit saying this crap (the guy you responded to). I couldn't care less if Mahomes is the 1st 2nd or 10th as long as we get, hopefully, SB wins and at the end of his career leave the debate up to the barber shops

Everyone needs a label now

Just now, BayRaider said:

Bengals gonna be relevant for the next decade but winning a SB will still be really difficult. Mahomes and Allen are a level above Burrow and then you have Herbert and Jackson

1 minute ago, SBLIII said:

The grim reaper 3 TDs in the first half

Burrow 2 ypa

there are levels to this.

and maybe the bengals defence is lacking, maybe. Seems that the bills never had the answer either, so just maybe this is the best KC offence yet? Mahomes having his way out there, makes it look easy

Nail in the Bengals, maybe. Cincinnati’s a young playoff team so we’ll see if they respond.

But they’re also a high powered offense and as great as KC is, they have a knack for letting team’s play close. In the past I know it’s been the other way around (slow first half, fire second half) but if Kansas City kept their foot on the gas for 4 quarter every week, they’d blow people out a lot more frequently than they do. Playoffs included. 

Hope this doesn’t become a blowout.