Sean Payton stepping away from Saints

CBears019

6 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

This was rumored at the time and I don’t think anyone really doubted it. But funny to see him say it.

I hope Payton goes off about what happened behind the scenes with Goodell after the 2018 NFCCG… details are fuzzy so I’ll err on the side of caution when describing it, but some Saints players suggested goodell was a liar when he said he’d talked to some player(s) on the Saints after the game. then that offseason Payton wore the goodell clown shirt under his polo at a press conference. I need full details of goodell’s lying cowardice.

if he’s eyeing a return as quick as 2023 that is probably off the table for him, but you never know, he is an ******* first and foremost.

Edited by Dome

12 hours ago, AP_allday2869 said:

Good. Sean Payton is a scum bag who has only ever had post season success when he cheated. How he was never banned along with Greg Williams is completely beyond me. Good riddance

Hey, when you are right you are right. Just for the sake of consistency same should apply here too right?

https://vikingswire.usatoday.com/2016/10/26/turns-out-the-vikings-also-had-a-bounty-program-when-brett-favre-was-qb/

• Like 2

3 hours ago, TitanLegend said:

So if he decided he wanted to come back in 2023 do the Saints just fire whoever gets hired this off-season and bring him back? Really weird situation.

That wont happen, but if he did i guarantee new Orleans would hire him back in a hot minute.

6 hours ago, viking said:

If Brady retires the NFC South is wide open.

If Brady retires, then the NFC South looks like it could easily be the worst division in the league

The best QB would be... Matt Ryan.  Barring any crazy trades.

Edited by iknowcool
  • Like 1

Come on Mr. Ross, everyone knows you’ve had some embarrassing moments when it comes to hiring/firing/interviewing/courting coaches while you have t even fired your current head coach, but man it would make up for all of that if you threw the checkbook at Sean Payton and got him in Miami.