What’s the best package we could get for Rodgers?

fattlipp

46 minutes ago, R T said:

The Athletic is dying to be the CNN/FOX News of the sports world. Speculate on something and frame it as real. In other words, just make **** up. 

Well, this is from a mailbag vs. an actual article.

"I think almost anyone on the roster is available if the result is Washington improving at quarterback. In Young’s case, that would mean the Aaron Rodgers or Russell Wilson level."

The NBC Sports lede is making it seem like it's something coming from the team vs. speculation from the team's reporter for the Athletic.

Edited by Striker

So much of the offseason news is "We're gonna be great because of ............" or "Watch out for us in 2022" or "this team aced the draft" (the day after the draft) or similar fluff, that publishes players hopes, almost as if they were hard predictions.

It's the offseason and writers have to write something, so you just have to live with a great deal of drivel until the regular season starts, the rubber hits the road and writers have more options for writing decent articles. If I had a sweet-roll for every time the Vikings 'won' the offseason, I'd be very fat.

Edited by OneTwoSixFive

hi,

i could see 2 different proposals. Using a wish to win the central div.in 22. also make this a one yr trade just in case AR only wants 1 more yr easier to sell that way.

!) we trade AR  and all our pics. to denver for all their pics in 22 plus wr juedy and qb lock.

2)trade AR plus all our picks to phil for all their picks and qb minshew in 22.

all our picks include the comp picks.

we either get juedy or a first rd wr this yr. to complement Adams who we resign.

my first choice would be with philly.

23 hours ago, ya ya said:

hi,

i could see 2 different proposals. Using a wish to win the central div.in 22. also make this a one yr trade just in case AR only wants 1 more yr easier to sell that way.

!) we trade AR  and all our pics. to denver for all their pics in 22 plus wr juedy and qb lock.

we either get juedy or a first rd wr this yr. to complement Adams who we resign.

We're not going to trade all our picks for all of any other teams' picks.

For example - Philly's draft capital with three first rounder is worth 3624.8 points.

Ours is worth 1192.4.

Subtract those and you have 2432.4 points. Throwing in Minshew, and that seems like it's not going to be enough.

Denver is worse at a net gain of 1401.2 points. That's little more than Denver giving us the 9th pick and that's it.

On 2/24/2022 at 2:27 PM, ya ya said:

hi,

On 2/25/2022 at 2:04 PM, ya ya said:

yes we could still win central with love which would tie this last years end. those traded pic for mostly defense and wr we should win div.

base GIF

• Like 1