Washingtons Commanders (Official)

Manny/Patrick

2 hours ago, Ty21 said:

Commanders is lame af. Red anything would’ve been better IMO. Red Commanders even. 

Just the Washington Red would’ve been better. Solid red uniform and helmet. Boom, done. It’s Red not Reds @cincinatti

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1

Hot take:

Mascots and mascot names are overrated. The LA Lakers is a meme, almost as much as the Utah Jazz after the teams were moved.

The Guardians branding was something my 7 year old thought up and designed after watching her favorite local roller derby team.

Why do so many teams name themselves the Cardinals? That’s not even an aggressive raptor bird.

The California and San Francisco Gold Rush peak didn’t even take place in 1849; it started in January of 1848. They should be the 48ers.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, warrenblue said:

Gross. The old name was so much better

2 hours ago, biggie. said:

I am just going to keep calling them the Redskins.

Just a friendly reminder to everyone, this thread is not here to discuss the old name. Its been gone for 2 years. It's no longer relevant. Let's not risk derailing this thing. 

Commanders

Gross

But discuss. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Just a friendly reminder to everyone, this thread is not here to discuss the old name. Its been gone for 2 years. It's no longer relevant. Let's not risk derailing this thing. 

Commanders

Gross

But discuss. 

They really should have went with Hogs. Fits with team history and wild hogs irl are vicious and aggressive animals. Commanders sounds so hokey and forced.

Edited by biggie.
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, biggie. said:

They really should have went with Hogs. Fits with team history and wild hogs irl are vicious and aggressive animals. Commanders sounds so hokey and forced.

Agreed, personally I was on the Red Wolves train but variations of Hogs was my second choice 

• Like 1