What is your most memorable Tom Brady moment?

ET80

It's official now:

It'll be the first time in 20 years we'll have a season where Tom Brady is not on a roster. Surreal doesn't begin to describe what that will be like.

Love him or hate him, everyone has a Tom Brady moment that stands out. What's yours?

Mine is simple: SB38, Patriots vs Carolina. Brady was still sort of known as a backup-turned-starter, not quite a guy you would think will end up with more than a handful of SBs. The Carolina Panthers came to play in Houston, in a game where both teams started trading blows late in the game. Much like the 2001 season, the game came down to the leg of Adam Vinetieri, who delivered in the moment.

Why do I remember this? As Vinetieri kicked the eventual game winner, the Patriots sideline erupted - all except for Brady. He sat there, watched the ball, and showed no emotion either way. It was a cold, calculative look, understanding there was still a little bit of time left on the clock, as if he was mentally preparing to get out there and win the game.

That look - that stone cold, dialed in look - it stood out to me, it told me that the moment wasn't too big for him, any moment. Even then, I don't think I would have expected what I witnessed from Brady over the next 18+ years.

What about you?

• Like 3

I’ve always respected Brady and never thought any of the Patriots scandals took anything away from their accomplishments.

But truly the fondest memories will be of the last two years where he won a SB and went out while still playing at an elite level in the same division as the Saints, and the WHOOPINGS we got to put on him in that time.

His dueling and trash talking with CJGJ was epic.

hmeursds42rkyejj1vk0.jpg

look at this grin, Tom couldn’t help but like CJGJ.

85ba6e76-840f-469b-9345-242696f2bb0c-102

Tom Brady was overheard on the broadcast in Week 1

**** you twenty two! You *****! **** you!”

Thats friendly banter folks.

Much respect for Brady. Seeing his more fallible side up close and personal at the end is what I will be the most fond of. 

• Like 2

Too many to count. I think more than just a moment I’d say how cerebral he was. The amount of times over the course of 20 years where the Bills would kick the ball to him late in the 4th of a one score game and I’d think ok just one stop, and he would just ice games like no other with first down after first down. No big chunk plays, just depleting the clock. It pissed me off so much.

I really don’t think I could pick a “moment” like the Falcons Super Bowl might be what i think of most but idk if there’s a singular moment.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

Much respect for Brady. Seeing his more fallible side up close and personal at the end is what I will be the most fond of. 

I definitely agree with this. I’m a 28 year old Bills fan, so he quite literally ruined my childhood. I hated him so much because of how good he was.

When i was young i thought this guy is a d bag cheater, but as i got older that feeling sort of went away and turned into a respect. The deflate gate was so stupid. I don’t knock Brady for that whatsoever. 

Tamp Brady was just gold, it seemed like was enjoying himself more than ever, his Twitter game took off, and he seemed so much more out there and genuine.

I’m definitely a Brady fan for life. (12 year old me just punched me in the nuts)

Bill can still kick rocks though….

• Like 3

1 minute ago, biggie. said:

When Brady came in for Bledsoe my dad was screaming at the top of his lungs "WHO THE **** IS TOM BRADY? THERE GOES THE SEASON!"

Lmao. I could only imagine how he felt after the Super Bowl, and this legendary career. He definitely wasn’t alone though. 

Putting up the four fingers.

TB12

Holding baby goats in a magazine spread

Uggs

SNL jockstrap

Having a child with Bridget Moynahan and getting divorced

Deflate-gate personal cell phone destruction

Yelling at teammates and coaches

Kissing his children on the mouth a lot

Hair replacement surgery

Hair down to his shoulders

Juking Brian Urlacher