2022 Player movement rumors (Free agency / Trades)

Forge

I think the biggest problem with the Ryan trade in that scenario is that the Falcons would already have Watson. They lose all leverage there; what are they going to do, keep both QBs? Teams can low ball and they will be forced to take a bad offer. 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Seahawks: get rid of Wilson and get some good draft ammunition while his stock is high enough. 

I don't think any Seahawks fans would agree with you. The reason they had to make the Russell trade was because of how much self-inflicted damage they did to their draft ammo with the Jamal Adams trade. That trade also cost them Bobby Wagner, because if they don't trade Russ, they most likely don't cut Bobby as well.

I don't think they're winning at all.

12 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I think they're definitely better, but I'd also be surprised if half those guys are on the team for the 3rd year. 

You think Christian Kirk and Zay Jones are better than DJ Chark and Laviska Shenault?

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, KiD_Wisdom said:

I think the biggest problem with the Ryan trade in that scenario is that the Falcons would already have Watson. They lose all leverage there; what are they going to do, keep both QBs? Teams can low ball and they will be forced to take a bad offer. 

But both Indy and Cleveland would definitely be bidding against each other because the loser gets Jimmy G or even Mariota

• Like 1

FYI, Rodgers ANY/A years 1-3

• -0.42  (97th of anyone who threw a pass) yes, its a negative number
  • 1.56 (70th of anyone who threw a pass)
  • 6.90 (20th of anyone who threw a pass)

Jordan Love's ANY/A

• 4.51 66th in 2021 (The #1 overall pick was at 4.54)

6 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I don't think any Seahawks fans would agree with you. The reason they had to make the Russell trade was because of how much self-inflicted damage they did to their draft ammo with the Jamal Adams trade. That trade also cost them Bobby Wagner, because if they don't trade Russ, they most likely don't cut Bobby as well.

I don't think they're winning at all.

You think Christian Kirk and Zay Jones are better than DJ Chark and Laviska Shenault?

I like Chark a lot. Wish Washington went after him for the prove it deal. Zay Jones sucks. The WRs might be a wash but overall the signings. 

10 minutes ago, KiD_Wisdom said:

There's still more teams that need QBs then there are available.  Don't be talking crazy.

11 minutes ago, KiD_Wisdom said:

I'd guess if they traded for Watson, they'd already have a deal in place to send Ryan somewhere. Indy would be my bet.