2022 Player movement rumors (Free agency / Trades)

Forge

12 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Thats dumb. You are plugged into the Rams, you should provide relevant information so the rest of us can become informed. I know I rely on fans of teams for information all the time. I am sure I am not alone in that. 

I do the same thing, look to guys like you and Forge etc for info on other teams and players though of course with division rivals we know a bit more about them. Heck when we're talking about a free agent I go to that sub or their reddit sub to look for info on them because that's who knows them best.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Forge said:

Ohhhhh yeah. But it happens lol. 

Give us some Rams rumors to get us back on track. 

Ive got a rumor for you. Some chicka just dropped a paternity case against Jerry Jones. Im starting the rumor that she found a bucket full of hundies on her doorstep. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Ive got a rumor for you. Some chicka just dropped a paternity case against Jerry Jones. Im starting the rumor that she found a bucket full of hundies on her doorstep. 

Is that child Benson Mayowa and part of the reason he is unsigned? Because if it's not, we are probably in the wrong thread for that. 

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Is that child Benson Mayowa and part of the reason he is unsigned? Because if it's not, we are probably in the wrong thread for that. 

I thought we were talking about players?

artworks-000212802217-zozdvp-t500x500.jp

JK - Ill get back on topic. 

I dont think we will see much more movement until June 1 to be honest. Teams trying to protect their comp picks for next season at this point. I assume we will get rumors after the draft of handshake deals to be signed after May. 

36 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I thought we were talking about players?

artworks-000212802217-zozdvp-t500x500.jp

JK - Ill get back on topic. 

I dont think we will see much more movement until June 1 to be honest. Teams trying to protect their comp picks for next season at this point. I assume we will get rumors after the draft of handshake deals to be signed after May. 

Rams went against their MO in signing Robinson and when they did. They very rarely sign free agents who count against them in the comp pick formula. I'd be very surprised if they signed anybody else until right after the draft when they no longer count against us.

the rams only signed robinson because they never wanted that comp pick to begin with. they gave up the von miller comp pick for robinson. and miller was supposed to be a ram.

so i guess they could sign a big name instead. thats the only reason the rams picked up robinson.
that von miller comp pick was useless for us.

3 hours ago, Rrrrrrrams said:

the rams only signed robinson because they never wanted that comp pick to begin with. they gave up the von miller comp pick for robinson. and miller was supposed to be a ram.

so i guess they could sign a big name instead. thats the only reason the rams picked up robinson.
that von miller comp pick was useless for us.

This seems like a very flawed way to look at it. They didn't want a comp pick? That seems very unlikely to me. Maybe they were expecting to re-sign Von so they weren't anticipating getting a comp for him, but that doesn't make that pick useless. 

They signed Robinson because he made their team better and they had the space because they didn't re-sign Von. I'd be willing to be good money that if they could have kept that comp pick from Von and signed Robinson - like signing him when comp picks are no longer impacted, which I believe is the Monday after the draft - they would have. 

• Like 1

I said the Jets should trade for Deebo Samuel and then was told for like 10 pages that it wouldn't happen, etc. it's a bad move, lol. Now it seems imminent. 

Was also told that the Chiefs should trade for Kadarius Toney, now he's on the block.