2022 Player movement rumors (Free agency / Trades)

Forge

6 minutes ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

Jets are #2 in available Salary Cap Space and I already know it. We're going to settle for mediocrity type of mediocre horse crap.

and blow all of our cap space on JAGS who will help contribute to 12 years in a row of no playoffs. 

I could have sworn I heard differently from you…

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

lol no. If Rodgers had done this, every single person on this forum would be screaming about what a self-absorbed prick he is because it's a ****ty thing to retire at the end of the season and then un-retire on the eve of free agency, no matter who you are. That's hypocrisy.

Because of his track record. Brady doesn't have the same BS in his past, so of course he qould get treated differently

• Like 2

lol no. If Rodgers had done this, every single person on this forum would be screaming about what a self-absorbed prick he is because it's a ****ty thing to retire at the end of the season and then un-retire on the eve of free agency, no matter who you are. That's hypocrisy.

At least Brady took some time to talk to his family about the decision…. 😎

• Like 2

You do understand why Rodgers would get more grief right? If another QB like Rivers or Brees had done what Brady did, no one would bat an eye either. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, paul-mac said:

Something I’ve never understood about free agency, if today is just the start of the negotiating window, how come some players are able to announce their deals within minutes of it opening? Surely several different teams need to make their offers and there is some back and forth negotiating? Idk seems weird to me that some of them get agreed so quickly 

there is illegal tampering going on before the legal tampering period begins. 

7 minutes ago, adamq said:

Because of his track record. Brady doesn't have the same BS in his past, so of course he qould get treated differently

Yeah and no

Brady isn't exactly the poster child of not having controversy. The whole TB12 being beloved thing is only recent in terms of the Tampa days outside of the New England area.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Trojan said:

LT: Liam Eichenberg
LG: Laken Tomlinson
OC: James Daniels
RG: Robert Hunt
RT: La'el Collins

RB: Raheem Mostert

Is what I'd target for the Dolphins with about 35mil apy total between the 4

Laken makes a ton of sense given his familiarity with Tomlinson. 

Has Daniels played a ton of center in the NFL?