2022 Player movement rumors (Free agency / Trades)

Forge

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Laken makes a ton of sense given his familiarity with Tomlinson. 

Has Daniels played a ton of center in the NFL? 

He played center at Iowa. Cody Whitehair and James Daniels mostly played guard for the Bears while the team struggled at center. They both have snaps at center in their past though. I think Daniels played RG the entire (or close) year this year though.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Yeah and no

Brady isn't exactly the poster child of not having controversy. The whole TB12 being beloved thing is only recent in terms of the Tampa days outside of the New England area.

The Office Reaction GIF

And unlike all the Rodgers click-baiting, people actually went on record to talk about the TB12/Guerrero stuff

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Trojan said:

He played center at Iowa. Cody Whitehair and James Daniels mostly played guard for the Bears while the team struggled at center. They both have snaps at center in their past though. I think Daniels played RG the entire (or close) year this year though.

yeah..

https://www.chicagobears.com/team/players-roster/james-daniels/career

Plus 17 games at RG last year.

22 minutes ago, Blue said:

lol no. If Rodgers had done this, every single person on this forum would be screaming about what a self-absorbed prick he is because it's a ****ty thing to retire at the end of the season and then un-retire on the eve of free agency, no matter who you are. That's hypocrisy.

Brady is garbage as a person and overrated as a football player. It’s a neat story that an old man is out there playing ball, but he’s not special physically No special throws, can’t move, nothing. The dude has had the greatest coach of all time and many of the best defenses in the league time and time again. Best thing about Brady was his ability to understand to surround himself with people who made him better than he could be by himself. His willingness to take slightly less money and be looked at like a hero for it because they needed that to bring the team around him to support him. 

Brady is a drama Queen just like Rodgers, but Brady isn’t AS arrogant as AR. But the Brett Farve thing already played out we didn’t need version 2.0. 

I just wish the Falcons didn’t suck so bad and they could punt him into the sunset.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

Jets are #2 in available Salary Cap Space and I already know it. We're going to settle for mediocrity type of mediocre horse crap.

and blow all of our cap space on JAGS who will help contribute to 12 years in a row of no playoffs. 

If you already know it’s going to happen please don’t tell us again how you’re unhappy with it. We already know.