Worst case draft day scenario for your team

minutemancl

What is the worst case scenario as far as players getting picked before your team drafts this year?

For the Giants, it is undoubtedly the top 2 tackles and top 2 edge rushers going 1-4 (Hutchinson, Thibs, Neal, and Ekwonu). The consolation prize in that scenario would be Kyle Hamilton I'd imagine, but it would suck missing out on those top players at those premium positions.

• Like 1

The Titans have so many spots they could use help in that it's hard to imagine there being nothing that they need.

I guess if like 5 WRs, 5 OTs, 3 OLs, and at least 3 Edges are all off the board, then the Titans will be stuck with a really good player at a position they don't really need help at.

If the Rams end the draft with the same amount of picks that they came into the draft with. Les has done a great job at trading down in the draft and picking up extra picks and by the end of the draft the Rams are amongst the teams that have picked the most in the draft. So I would like to think this year would be the same. It would be disappointing if the Rams didnt end the draft with more draft picks than they came into the draft with. 

Hands down worst case scenario for the Falcons would be that our 1st 3 picks in the draft consist of a QB, WR, TE, or RB.   If all 3 of those picks end up with 3 of those 4 positions then i would consider that a massive failure.   Heck i don't even want 1 of those position in the 1st 2 rounds at all.