2022 Offseason Discussion

2 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

The only guy I know had Bakers back was Myles, but that’s probably because Myles gets along with everybody on the team.

Yeah they did things outside of football. The UFC fight comes to mind when they introduced Myles Garrett and Mayfield was chomping his gum expecting to be introduced but wasn’t. Still, I don’t think Garrett is brokenhearted from a football perspective. I imagine he is ready to be part of a winner. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Yeah they did things outside of football. The UFC fight comes to mind when they introduced Myles Garrett and Mayfield was chomping his gum expecting to be introduced but wasn’t. Still, I don’t think Garrett is brokenhearted from a football perspective. I imagine he is ready to be part of a winner. 

Yeah I think it’s one thing to like a guy personally but maybe rather not work with them.  

Plenty of cool people who just aren’t as good as others at their job.  Myles and Baker can still hang out lol.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

I’ll never forget that. Baker wearing that awful hat with a terrible mustache looking 20 pounds overweight. Good stuff

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, hornbybrown said:

Talk on Twitter that we are in trade talks with KC to bring Flash back.

Personally I would absolutely love that!!

Take that for what it’s worth it’s Twitter….

No we’re not lmao. He just resigned with kc like 2 weeks ago. Most we'll get is Landry and fuller