2022 Free Agent Frenzy

Forge

1 hour ago, 49ersfan said:

This whole thing is weird. It seemed like Deebo was embracing the wideback role during and immediately after the season. Heck, he's the one who coined that term. 

I get not wanting to be overused, but when you're such a weapon there it would be stupid for the team to not utilise it at least partly. 

Interesting note Deebo was selling on his website wideback shirts. Lol 

Just now, adamq said:

That is complete gibberish to me.. translation? 🤣

I believe he's saying that all these reports are made up and the only people who know what is really going on is him, his agent, and the 49ers.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

If it's really a geographical issue then he's gonna look real nice in an ATL uniform.

I spent a week down in the Stone Mountain area of GA a couple 5 years back and boy, it was not for me. Felt like it was either raining or at 95% humidity the entire time i was down there and then all the pollen blowing around. Sorry if anyone is from GA, but you won't have to worry about me moving down there. 

18 minutes ago, GW21 said:

I spent a week down in the Stone Mountain area of GA a couple 5 years back and boy, it was not for me. Felt like it was either raining or at 95% humidity the entire time i was down there and then all the pollen blowing around. Sorry if anyone is from GA, but you won't have to worry about me moving down there. 

Welcome to the South. From VA all the way down to FL, that's a typical day in the summer.

Just now, 757-NINER said:

Welcome to the South. From VA all the way down to FL, that's a typical day in the summer.

Louisiana got it too, dunno if you ever hang out laundry to dry.  If you tried that here between april and november your cloths would never dry.