Packers trade WR Davante Adams to the Raiders

deltarich87

15 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Metcalf would be the target. Last year of his deal. Big and fast. Been rumblings that Seattle isn't going to extend him and they aren't competing this year without a QB...

Frankly, I think this deal could be very possible.

Gotta disagree. Not that he's not a monster.....but the deep pass (DK's strong suit) isnt ARs.

6 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

and you know damnw ell 12 didn't sign off on it if there wasn't going to be incoming vet(s).

All the vets left are washed up and useless though so I don’t see what the plan is there. Unless you want Julio Jones to play 8 games. 

Mixed feelings on this. One, I am glad with the haul, and this is probably best for the team, but two, I really like Adams and loved watching him play. In the end it gives us cap room, more picks to reload and Aaron doesn't have the safety net. Gutey is swinging and swinging big!

• Like 3

I tell ya true......I thought AR and Davante were joined at the hip. Didnt see this split coming. Not even close.

Another thing.....IF....it's accurate that AR knew Davante wasnt gonna play in GB - BEFORE - AR agreed to come back?  That couldd put all his "Gratitude * Love" comments into an entirely different light - for me at least.

As I said here many times, I took his comments as "I'm gonna be leaving" - whereas - it might just be that the dude really does love playing in Green Bay~

HAAAAA! Wow....what a mind twist...for me at least.

Edited by Leader
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Weren't you the one who insisted we'd never get a 1st + with a tag and trade? I do believe you were. 

There is an old saying about blind squirrels and nuts. Enjoy your nut because you sure don't find many.