Deshaun Watson is a Cleveland Brown

brownie man

31 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

I mean the 2 fanbases giving the Browns the most crap right now spent 10+ years glorifying a alleged rapist and the other one a murderer just because they were 2 HOFers.

If history is any indication then that shows me as long as you are a really good player (like Watson), people will get their frustration out for a year and then forgive/forget once he is leading you into the playoffs.

this is exactly what im saying, this franchise worships Jim Brown for what he did on the field.... but lest we forget the man threw a woman off a balcony

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

An exact 2 dozen women with allegations now. Hopefully there’s a podcast that can explain this obvious miscommunication during the 30 day ban on massages in the state of Texas during a Covid lockdown from the great massage humanitarian himself.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

An exact 2 dozen women with allegations now. Hopefully there’s a podcast that can explain this obvious miscommunication during the 30 day ban on massages in the state of Texas during a Covid lockdown from the great massage humanitarian himself.

Totally normal stuff here.

Seems like a crazy trade and sign without some inside insight into what worst case scenario (from a playing/suspension standpoint) NFL would do.

I mean if NFL decided to treat allegations as separate conduct offenses rather than as a block he could easily be permabanned.

You have to think Browns know no way that is going to happen before they make that deal.  It would be crazy not to.

28 minutes ago, dawgdish said:

Great. So our creepy QB now has $10million guaranteed for each plaintiff accusing him of some Big Ben type awfulness. What a joke this team is.

He’s gonna get 8-10 games

big fine from the league 

Im guessing 2.5 million dollar fine

And he’s going to settle the cases

time will move on someone else will do something stupid while the Browns win two Superbowls with Deshaun at QB

The people in here hoping for worse penalties against Watson, and therefore hurting the Browns, are hurting my brain. I have no problem not liking the move or the man, but what's done is done. Wishing ill will upon the franchise you are supposedly a fan of is clownish at best.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, nugpimpen said:

The people in here hoping for worse penalties against Watson, and therefore hurting the Browns, are hurting my brain. I have no problem not liking the move or the man, but what's done is done. Wishing ill will upon the franchise you are supposedly a fan of is clownish at best.

Sometimes its important to learn life lessons the hard way. 

32 minutes ago, nugpimpen said:

I think everyone still wants us to go undefeated and win the SB every year some just would rather we not be led by Watson. He is obviously very disrespectful to women and claims he has never disrespected a woman in his life so he has mental issues on top of his perversions. That just a lot to ask for everyone in a fan base to accept as the face of their franchise. Especially after taunting Steeler fans for defending a guy having the same issue. So either be a hypocrite or a confused fan. Those are pretty much the options. Neither is ideal. 

• Like 2