Matt Ryan Traded to Colts for a 3rd Round Pick

bigbadbuff

I am hyped for this upcoming season. It is all so different. Will be interesting which paper strong team completely underperforms and which will be the team that comes out of nowhere and makes a deep run.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

He's definitely not bad. He was playing with garbage in ATL and still kept them competitive.

Hayward-Turnstiles-Optical-Barrier-Turrn

Ryan's OL tbh

Not to mention no weapons outside of a rookie Pitts and Patterson.

He's still got years left in the tank. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

He's definitely not bad. He was playing with garbage in ATL and still kept them competitive.

Literally played the best football of his life for most of last year, 100% Matt Ryan can flat out ball and the Colts got exactly what they needed. Dunno how they got away with giving up so little in return, but hey, that's not up to me to decide this is going to be one of the better trades in NFL history for the Colts.

• Like 2

Wow.  Great move by the Colts.  Matt Ryan is considerably better than Wentz, and they only had to give up the third round pick that they got for Wentz.  If I were Atlanta, I would have been asking for Indy's 2023 first round pick.  Ryan is worth that much, IMO.

The question now is, who will be the Falcons' starting QB this season?  Do they call up the Eagles and trade for Minshew?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Arm is shot, statue in the pocket. I watched him beat the Jags without completing a pass (besides the INT) beyond 10 yards from the LOS on 30 attempts. That was quite impressive nonetheless.

Titans are still top dog in that division.

• Like 1

Just now, Uncle Buck said:

Wow.  Great move by the Colts.  Matt Ryan is considerably better than Wentz, and they only had to give up the third round pick that they got for Wentz.  If I were Atlanta, I would have been asking for Indy's 2023 first round pick.  Ryan is worth that much, IMO.

The question now is, who will be the Falcons' starting QB this season?  Do they call up the Eagles and trade for Minshew?

Only had to give up ONE of the third round picks lol (and could still get a second)!!!

They could potentially end up swapping Wentz for Matt Ryan and a 2nd round pick lolololol

What planet is this?

• Like 2