Matt Ryan Traded to Colts for a 3rd Round Pick

bigbadbuff

4 minutes ago, ACO said:

Yikes

Only explanation is they're doing Ryan a huge solid, which he deserves but this it not a sport that typically rewards "nice guys" in the front office. We'll see how this plays out. Fontenot and crew were in a tough spot. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Soggust said:

Only had to give up ONE of the third round picks lol (and could still get a second)!!!

They could potentially end up swapping Wentz for Matt Ryan and a 2nd round pick lolololol

What planet is this?

Yep.  One of the most questionable moves of the off season -  especially when you consider that they don't have anyone to take his place.

8 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Masterclass 🤣

I love ignoring they traded a 1st and 3rd for Wentz.

Nothing the media loves more than sucking off Ballard, for whatever reason. Must give them a lot of inside info, cause lord knows his result don't justify they amount they slurp on him.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Arm is shot, statue in the pocket. I watched him beat the Jags without completing a pass (besides the INT) beyond 10 yards from the LOS on 30 attempts. That was quite impressive nonetheless.

Titans are still top dog in that division.

The sad thing is that we could legitimately ask "was that because he couldn't complete a pass, or was it because he didn't need to?"  :P

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

He would rather they tank for a year and get a top qb to develop. But you just wasting Taylor’s prime years at that point.

I think the issue is they are still to good to really tank. I agree they should focus on the '23 QB class but I think they know they likely will not be drafting Top 5 even with terrible QB play.