DC Movie Universe

devils1854

13 hours ago, 43M said:

Pair him with a well known actor as Lex Luthor and another fun villain and it could work well.

I actually think this casting is just as important as the Superman casting. Especially if you go lesser known on Superman, you need a true presence on the screen. Especially since he will probably be someone who has a role throughout the entire Universe

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

I actually think this casting is just as important as the Superman casting. Especially if you go lesser known on Superman, you need a true presence on the screen. Especially since he will probably be someone who has a role throughout the entire Universe

Villains are arguably more important than the heroes in DC.

Luthor, Joker, Two Face all need to be 10+ year characters with Two Face transforming over 1-3 movies.

Black Mask should be in the Batman origin movie.

I feel like Bane should be a mainstay upper level henchman that keeps coming back. Sinestro should be a 10 year cosmic villain.

• Like 1

I'd be cool with:

Batman-Glen Powell

Wonder Woman-Grace Fulton (in Shazam but literally no one knows that) or Lauren Lavera

Struggling with Superman. Maybe Jacob Elordi if he proves his chops as Elvis.

Edited by Bullet Club

9 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

Batman-Glen Powell

hmmm, is Powell too snarky for Bruce/Batman?

Dont get me wrong, LOVE me some Glen Powell, but that ****-eating grin is a hallmark of his.

Maybe if they would go more of the BTAS style Bruce, but I dont know if anyone would commit to that

1 minute ago, StLunatic88 said:

hmmm, is Powell too snarky for Bruce/Batman?

Dont get me wrong, LOVE me some Glen Powell, but that ****-eating grin is a hallmark of his.

Maybe if they would go more of the BTAS style Bruce, but I dont know if anyone would commit to that

He showed his acting chops in Devotion. I think he could pull it off.

Who is young but looks old? Or old but looks young? I’m trying to think of the perfect Batman.

What I’m most looking forward to is his interactions with other heroes. I want that tired, restless and misanthropic Batman who just resents all these people that he needs, whose minds in so much as deductive reasoning and logic aren’t up to par with his, but whose physical abilities far surpass his own and even that of his monetary powers.

He has to be the smartest person in the room, yet also be able to pull off the aloof, disinterested rich trust fund loser.

I still keep coming back to Wyatt Russell. The way he channeled his father in Overlord has me convinced he’s capable of more than just a nostalgia act.

He also has that puppy dog persona ability that I think would work well with public Bruce Wayne, yet the edge to pull off Alfred Bruce.

Kurt Russell was in the running to play Batman at one point in his career, and I’ve never been able to not imagine that. He would have been a perfect Bruce, and if he channeled his RJ MacReady, a perfect Batman.

And if you think I’m joking with this next part I’m not… Wyatt Russell jaw acts. Acts with his jaw. Watch Overlord and you’ll see what I’m talking about.

He’s 36. Young enough to play an early Bruce Wayne, but old enough to pull off the later grizzled, experienced Batman.

Not quite a star, but pedigree and might be willing to sign a long term deal. He will never be an action star or be able to carry a franchise on his own prowess, but in a role as big as Batman, he is my official vote.

It will never be him so if you hate it calm down.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kingseanjohn said:

Finally got around to watching Black Adam. I'm 25 minutes into it and it cannot keep my attention at all. This just isn't good.

Waller cameo is nice. I know of the later one, which is a shame that Dwayne spoiled that.

Just finished it. I think there could have been a decent movie here. Instead, it was just filler between action scenes with a badly used soundtrack.

Why does DC always have crappy looking CGI villains? I really hope that stopping that trend is one of the first things that Gunn/Safran do.

By no means am I an expert, nor do I know exactly how well certain actors would fit certain roles based on their overall abilities, but without the luxury of casting auditions to potentially find the perfect actors for these roles, here are my choices for Justice League actors...

Jacob Elordi -  Superman

khfLyxY9gsKiLFoz2zj0h3uhDFJ.jpg

Fabien Frankel - Batman  

actor-fabien-frankel-515358_large.jpg?16

Anya Chalotra - Wonder Woman 

5652c0378bf492ad7553cfcf8342e109.jpg

Lakeith Stanfield - Green Lantern (Jon Stewart)

lakeith-2-e1573937958710.jpg

Charlie Hunnam - Aquaman

51jQtb-j0RL._AC_SY580_.jpg

Froy Gutierrez - Flash (Barry Allen)

8sCm6Jl8jDUwRBin6k7CIFIm0yg.jpg

Lance Riddick - Martian Manhunter

22mVtEXZbpt0J7S0LhIhdkfRrZV.jpg

Alex Pettyfer - Green Arrow

MV5BNzUyMzBmNzQtZjkxMy00MzI0LTlkMzMtMmQ2

Elordi and Lakeith seem poised to join the superhero world soon.

Tons of roles they both could do.

Elordi - Human Torch, youngish Cyclops, could fit any of the DC ones if they are going younger

Lakeith - Reed Richards, older Cyclops, etc

I think it’d be fun to take a stab at casting them all.