Deebo Samuel Requests Trade

AFlaccoSeagulls

3 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

You'd have to dumb to not take that, if it is actually the offer.

Yeah my comment on a Rams board was if that was the offer we'd be talking about the trade being finalized not what offer was going on. Like Forge said seems like the guy just makes stuff up though I could see the Niners wanting Moore in return which complicates the draft picks depending on the valuation of him.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Superduperman said:

That's a Herschel Walker, once-in-an-era deal. I don't buy it

It's Vincent Frank...I really do think that he just makes stuff up. He makes Pauline look like Jeremy Fowler. 

He's been around forever writing about the NFL which is the funny part. But he's more like a radio guy than he is an insider. Think Dan Sileo. 

12 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

I’d be surprised too. Could be a deadline move depending on how the season goes or is he going to go through the franchise tag next year?

I think he'll just sign an extension in June or July when the 49ers typically extend their guys. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Superduperman said:

No way they'll move him after the draft. I wonder if he'll hold out

The current speculation is he's mad about a lowball offer and instead of counter-offering, got upset and eventually requested a trade

If thats the case, then IMO if the niners hold firm, cooler heads will prevail and a big contract will smooth things over.