2022 NFL Draft Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS!!!)

CWood21

Just now, Packerraymond said:

Worst thing to be plugged into on draft day, unless you like everything spoiled for you. 

Understood....but I'm okay with it and wont be "pre-posting" results.
Meanwhile.....a quick trip to the store is in order. Dont start without me! Would hate to miss GB trading up to snag the #1 pick :)

1 minute ago, Green19 said:

Lots of last minute mock drafts have Devin Lloyd going to GB… how does everyone feel about this?

He's a good player, no doubt. Adding a LB somewhere in the draft makes sense. Out of character for GB to take one that high, but if the board falls wrong he wouldn't be much of a reach at 28. 

A mid-round addition seems more likely. The very De'Vondre Campbell-like Damone Clark (LSU) would be a good fit. 

this is the year i don't freak out on draft day. i am simply too tired from waking up at 4:30. pounding ice water to stay awake. go ahead and draft bernherd at 22. i will simply go to sleep. no internet freak outs from me on this night. 

1 minute ago, FinneasGage said:

this is the year i don't freak out on draft day. i am simply too tired from waking up at 4:30. pounding ice water to stay awake. go ahead and draft bernherd at 22. i will simply go to sleep. no internet freak outs from me on this night. 

I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, MaximusGluteus said:

Are they going to get this moving or what?  I really need to move out of the Eastern time zone.

The 1-hour difference from central to eastern makes more of a difference than I ever would have believed.  I've been on the east coast for 30+ years now and I still miss central time.

• Like 1