Day 1 Draft Thread (No Spoilers)

Ragnarok

Just now, THE DUKE said:

I'm not that high on Cross, so i'm not surprised.  I still think Abraham Lucas sneaks into rd 1.

I think best case scenario is he ends up Tunsil in the NFL, but linemen from that scheme do worry me a bit, I'll be honest. 

London feels like a reach for the Falcons. I wouldve taken Williams there. Yes he has the injury but a team thats not going to do anything anyway take time with him to heal and he could turn out to be the best receiver in the draft.

Now lets see how badly the Seahawks are going to screw their pick up lol.

2 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

All those reports the past couple days about teams wanting to trade down. Now we're 9 picks in with 0 trades.

Well yeah, problem is no one wants to pay to trade up. I think that's it more than it being a lie teams wanted to move down

I think London is a lower ceiling Kyle Pitts. (he's definitely 1st round talent but not sure about top 12)

He could be a very good possession receiver to go with a really good TE and then you have Cordarrelle zipping around.

Its an offense I guess. They need a speed guy or two.