2022 Draft Thread

bMiller031

8 minutes ago, broncos_fan _from _uk said:

We don’t have a first this year or next year. Dean is high first round talent. Even if he sits all season, you take him given our situation/needs.

If we didn’t have 75 I’d back that sentiment.  But sometimes value can be mined too.   It wouldn’t be crazy to get Dean at 75.   If teams are backing off this hard it seems like a decent calculated risk. 

Bonnito & Dean at 64-75 would be a great combo.   

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 1

Good job by George. Again. 

Great pedigree coming from STAHS in Florida which has produced one NFL player after another. Used to playing against speed in the Big 12, which doesn’t play defense, so standing out and getting AA2T honors means something. Great fit for both value and need. 

Give Evero some pieces and let him do his thing. Probably serves notice to both Chubb and Gregory.

All in all I like it. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

Good job by George. Again. 

Great pedigree coming from STAHS in Florida which has produced one NFL player after another. Used to playing against speed in the Big 12, which doesn’t play defense, so standing out and getting AA2T honors means something. Great fit for both value and need. 

Give Evero some pieces and let him do his thing. Probably serves notice to both Chubb and Gregory.

All in all I like it. 

Love taking high impact positions as well. We already have some depth at EDGE and we still use our first pick at the position. Smart given Chubb and even Gregory's availability the previous years. 

• Like 1

Bonitto was one of my favorite players that we had a realistic shot at getting so super happy with the pick. I've made a couple of posts about him in the prospect thread, dude is smooth and can get after the passer.  Outside of Dean (who obviously is falling due to medical), the highest rated guy I had left.