Round 2 Pick 34; Christian Watson, WR, NDSU

Packerraymond

20 hours ago, Blink said:

Haha wow…I’m genuinely not sure what you are watching to say Watson is Janis.  To be blunt that’s an outright absurd take.

He didn't watch anything. He saw tall fast and from a small school. So that means Watson = Janis. If he even looked that far into it. I'm guessing they are the person that will complain about every pick no matter what. 

• Like 1

On 4/29/2022 at 5:46 PM, squire12 said:

fun narrative is set up for years to come   

Watson vs Pickens vs Pierce

yeah im just glad the Bears didnt get Pickens or Pierce. Lions walk away with Jameson though which imo was the biggest shock of the draft. Like the last team I thought would trade there to get him. Vikings did a horrid job drafting. Instead of taking say McDuffie or Hamilton at 14 you gave the 2 most explosive WR to your divison rivals. I guess Booth was good value but cmon, these trades may just bite them in the ***. Then the Bears also got an explosive guy but I dont see much from him and they reached on that pick.

3 hours ago, CrazyJoeDavola said:

He didn't watch anything. He saw tall fast and from a small school. So that means Watson = Janis. If he even looked that far into it. I'm guessing they are the person that will complain about every pick no matter what. 

Trolling.  Nothing more to it than that.

• Like 1

On 4/30/2022 at 12:53 PM, Mr Anonymous said:

I'm with you. I see a player wearing #9 and say that's either a camp body or a punter.

I'm all for single digit WRs, IDC, but 9 seems like the worst number somehow lol. 

• Like 2