Round 7 Pick 249; Rasheed Walker, OT Penn State

Packerraymond

12 hours ago, MantyWrestler said:

Sorry… that’s dumb. 

Nah, ima call him Two Pump.

6 hours ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

Heck no - it needs to be snappier to catch on.

I'd go with 'pElvis', everyone will still know who you mean.

Solid for forum use, but on game day it'll just sound like Pelvis when I'm screaming at the TV for him to pick up the edge rusher.

9 minutes ago, JordanLoveFTW said:

McGinn had him in the 3rd round. His scouts said he looks like a possible starting tackle and that they question his mental makeup. 

If it clicks for him and he turns on his drive and desire, he could be a steal. 

I feel like he might need to tone down his drive and desire and then he’ll be a steal. 

• Like 3

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello Mr Walker.

Congratulations on a great year. Sorry for the hate from this board. Just know these are the same guinnesses that wanted to cut Davante Adams during his 2nd season; so, you’re in great company.

😁

Edited by Donzo
SVG error
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Donzo said:

Hello Mr Walker.

Congratulations on a great year. Sorry for the hate from this board. Just know these are the same guinnesses that wanted to cut Davante Adams during his 2nd season; so, you’re in great company.

😁

Guinness is truly one of humanity’s great blessings and proof of Irish genius, but has always been a poor evaluator of WR talent. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Refugee said:

Guinness is truly one of humanity’s great blessings and proof of Irish genius, but has always been a poor evaluator of WR talent. 

I feel like its the beer we drank prior to the invention of refrigeration, which is cool...but now we have refrigeration.

2 hours ago, oldmansmell said:

I feel like its the beer we drank prior to the invention of refrigeration, which is cool...but now we have refrigeration.

Refrigerated beer is almost the definition of how to go backwards. I remember when Colt45 came into England to be sold on tap. It was so cold you couldn't really taste it - which turned out to be a blessing, because at room temperature it was truly disgusting......  Much like Budweiser is today.

• Like 5

On 1/14/2024 at 4:08 AM, OneTwoSixFive said:

Refrigerated beer is almost the definition of how to go backwards. I remember when Colt45 came into England to be sold on tap. It was so cold you couldn't really taste it - which turned out to be a blessing, because at room temperature it was truly disgusting......  Much like Budweiser is today.

American lawnmowing lagers are pretty nondescript. When I tended bar we often switched brands on customers who loudly declared all but their own favorite as horse pi$$. They never noticed. Still, it’s all meant to be brewed fast and served cold.

Colt 45 is uniquely bad, though. It’s only purpose in life is to carry as much alcohol as possible and still get sold by vendors with a just a beer license. I am ashamed to think that Colt 45 even made it across the Atlantic. We Americans have enough public relations issues without adding malt liquor to our tab.