2018 Draftable QB Discussion

candyman93

Josh Rosen or Sam Darnold?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Josh Rosen or Sam Darnold?

• Josh Rosen
    • Sam Darnold

To me, as a Darnold fan, it boils down to this for me:

If we draft Sam Darnold, I'll be THRILLED, especially if he sits an entire year.

If we draft Rosen instead of Darnold, I'll be somewhat disappointed we didn't get Sam but excited since I also like Rosen.

If we draft Mayfield over either of the above, I'll be very guarded, angry, skeptical...but I'll gradually talk myself into liking him as a Franchise QB because of his college success, processing ability, and accuracy. 

If we draft Allen, I'm going to freak out.

If we draft another project QB or chicken out and trade back, I'll freak out.

If we draft Lamar Jackson, I'll freak out and hope that he progresses the way his potential says he COULD, but I'll be very skeptical.

In closing, here would be my reaction in gif form:

Sam Darnold: 

Qv1qlte.gif

Josh Rosen:

Will-Ferrell-Happy-Excited.gif

Baker Mayfield:

tenor.gif?itemid=5703222

Josh Allen, Trade Back, or Project:

448202-0f3b968919dcfe40767da95a5f58e402.

Lamar Jackson:

PhysicalAmazingCoqui-max-1mb.gif

1 hour ago, Aztec Hammer said:

Unless this is some form of reverse karma where you're trying to tempt fate to prove you wrong, in which case, carry on. I'm happy for you to take the bullet and look silly if it means we get Sammy D.

My inside sources say you may be on to something there, but I can neither confirm nor deny at this time for certain reasons...

58 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

But yet you still talk as if you want to replace Kai with Armani Watts (and Jesse Bates III til recently).  And I hope you're right; I'm putting together a Baker mock for the ages.  I'll be sure to tag you in it. You're welcome.

P.S.: There is no real basis to believe Dorsey picks any of these guys.  Don't worry, though. I'll be eating crow with you this year when Davis Webb is throwing for 300 yards per game after Eli gets injured & Giants have Davis Webb & Saquon Barkley.

I'm not a Bates guy, but Armani is indeed the only chosen one that can challenge Kai for supremacy. It's my role now to challenge Kai as to bring his true greatness out.

Any mock that includes Baker and CB Donte Jackson, DE, Arden Key, RT Orlando Brown, or LB Derwin James in the first is sure to make throw up a little bit...so do your thing.

When Davis Webb balls out is the day I hang up my posts and retire from the game...

8 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

I'm not a Bates guy, but Armani is indeed the only chosen one that can challenge Kai for supremacy. It's my role now to challenge Kai as to bring his true greatness out.

Any mock that includes Baker and CB Donte Jackson, DE, Arden Key, RT Orlando Brown, or LB Derwin James in the first is sure to make throw up a little bit...so do your thing.

When Davis Webb balls out is the day I hang up my posts and retire from the game...

PIT-NYG Super Bowl 2019 with Roethlisberger and Manning out since mid-season...

With the 1st overall pick, the Cleveland Browns select:

Sam Darnold

200.gif#5-grid1

-------------------------------------

Josh Rosen

200.gif#0-grid1

------------------------------

Baker Mayfield

200.gif#11-grid1

--------------------------------