Dolphins sign RB Sony Michel to 1-year deal

TheKillerNacho

29 minutes ago, Forge said:

Shanny coaching tree looking at running backs to acquire

More Kylo Ren GIF - More Kylo Ren Adam Driver - Discover & Share GIFs

Yeah man... y'all got a RB fetish lol. 

I couldn't for the life of me understand why they just spent a top 100 pick on Tyrion Davis-Price after spending one last year on Trey Sermon and striking gold on my guy Elijah Mitchell who I thought was being underrated during last years process and shouldn't have fell all the way to the 6th round. I wanted to take him with one of the two 6th round selections the Eagles had before where the Niners took him.

Teams are doing this. Stockpiling RBs. Presumably to use and lose - extract what you can from them and move them on before having to pay them. We've just double dipped at RB, because we aren't going to pay Harris who has been a soldier for us, as an example. 

Also, could see some movement, like Mostert going yeah

5 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

Didnt he run reasonably well last year? Runningback market is completely bottoming out.

He had a couple good games in December, but that's it.

And yes, the RB market is like the bond market now.

Edited by biggie.

On 5/10/2022 at 6:00 AM, Hunter2_1 said:

Teams are doing this. Stockpiling RBs. Presumably to use and lose - extract what you can from them and move them on before having to pay them. We've just double dipped at RB, because we aren't going to pay Harris who has been a soldier for us, as an example. 

Also, could see some movement, like Mostert going yeah

Raiders deploying this philosophy. Jacobs (contract year), Drake (last year on contract), Abdullah and Bolden on the roster. Draft Zues and Brown.  6 deep on right now.

15 minutes ago, Tommy_C said:

What the heck am I gonna do in my Dynasty league - I have Sony and Myles - do I keep both? Do I drop both?

With the way our RB depth is looking, I wouldn't keep either -  it looks like McDaniel wants a committee.

Gaskin is probably RB4 on the depth chart though if he even makes the squad over Salvon Ahmed. It's a shame, because I like him, but it seems he's probably not McDaniel's guy.

• Like 1