The 2023 Draft Thread - We're picking #7

RaidersAreOne

26 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

vgoHAtU.png

I liked you more when you posted 5-10 times a day and focused heavily on stats and data. Lately, you’ve amped up the post count by about 5x and leaned hard into the Meme troll persona. It’s been an unfortunate heel turn 

• Like 4

Just now, jpaulthe1st said:

I liked you more when you posted 5-10 times a day and focused heavily on stats and data. Lately, you’ve amped up the post count by about 5x and leaned hard into the Meme troll persona. It’s been an unfortunate heel turn 

Embrace the heel turn, embrace Anthony Richardson. Our savior. Our messiah. 

53 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Embrace the heel turn, embrace Anthony Richardson. Our savior. Our messiah. 

I will not embrace the idea of drafting Richardson.  Hopefully someone else takes him first so Zeigler doesn’t have the opportunity to do it.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jimkelly02 said:

I’ve seen several mock drafts by nfl.com and mainstream writers who have him as a high to early 40s pick.  

I find his recent “slide” odd given his combine measurements and performance.  He measured 6’5.5” with 32.5”’ arms and ran a fantastic 4.86 40yd dash.  I would have thought he’d see a resurgence in “draft stock” (which is a fake thing, it’s just all speculation until draft day and it really happens).

Yeah it's definitely weird. There's a lot to like and not a lot to dislike. Just seems like his stock is very ho-hum. I'd be happy to grab him in the teens, ecstatic if he was around at 38. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

All our due diligence is to trade down and add a haul of picks

That would be the smartest thing to do, trade back into the teens and add two top 100 picks or a ‘24 1st. 

• Like 2